God This Friday

Discussion in 'Politics' started by riskfreetrading, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Believing in true God is an easy part. The problem is more not knowing what to do to gain the sympathy of God, and also avoiding sins.

As for idoltry, it is an easy part to deal with because anything that is known to humans or is/was in a creation-like form, is subject to time and/or creation, and therefore is/are not god because it/they is/are part of God's creation.

From your statement you seem to be either an atheist or a zionist, and if it is the case, I would worry if I were you in either case.

#11     Oct 23, 2009
  2. Hey Lucrum:

What is up with you buddy. You seem to feel bad in relation to something. I responded in a rough tone to you in anearlier thread because you started it (or at least that is what I understood). I will skip a couple of your insults for the moment. Hope for a better exchange with you, and as you know me now I can also be an asshole--albeit a just asshole.

Cheers!

#12     Oct 23, 2009
  3. Did U know that physicists lied to you? Including Einstein's theory. It contains lies, at least as perceived by its users.

Do you want to know the sources of lies/inconsistencies?

For the non physicists like me, what modern established physics essentially says is that there are two matters: charged and non charged. The charged is subject to electromagnetic laws (essentially saying that electric force and magnetic force are the same thing). The no charged is subject to gravity (and kinematic forces). If something is both, you add the forces (additivity principle).

Some questions to ponder:

1. Why/who/what does the pulling in case of gravity.

2. Why/who/what does the transfer from magnetic to electric force.

3. A model vs. the real thing: Newton understood it and admitted it, and Einstein maybe understood it and half revealed it.

#13     Oct 23, 2009
  4. Wow...i dont know about that. I dont wish anyone to go to hell. (not even Vhehn and Mistos :D ) But you my friend have to ask yourself why you would get enjoyment knowing they are suffering? I can only imagine you would get that enjoyment if you hate them.

1 John 3:15 Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him.

Rev 21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

Make sure you are not going their yourself before you condem them, my friend

#14     Oct 24, 2009
  5. wait a second. I am mis-unterstood here. I do not wish anybody to go to hell. I want everyone to go to paradise . That is why I thought to remind the un-believers to reconsider their relation to God.

As for Lucrum (others you mentioned in there), he is NOT my enemy. He may have chosen that I am his enemy--which I doubt. I have no enmity towards him even if he were to view me as his enemy. Exchange of tough words is not an enmity. In addition, he started attacking me in other thread so I responded in his currency.

#15     Oct 24, 2009
  6. My friend: Could I asked you a question ? Since you mention idolatry inn there as a serious sin, how could you reconcile and idolatry and believing in Jesus the man as God (and John/etc are his prophets)?

It seems to me that believing in a human being as God is a very serious form of idolatry. In case you say that He revealed himself to us via his Son, then what is your source from Jesus's words.

As far as I know, Jesus never said that he is the biological son of God, and never said that He is God revealing himself in a human form?

#16     Oct 24, 2009

7. Jesus claiming to be God in Human form said in John 10:30 "I and the Father are one."

Jesus saying he is the son of God in John 10:36 "Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?"

Theres also the more famous line in John 8:58 when he said "I tell you the truth...before Abraham was, I am!" Which he was claiming to be the "I am" of the old testament.

#17     Oct 24, 2009
  8. Sorry... I did misunderstood what you wrote. I thought you wrote that you would get the pleasure of adding bushels, dont know why the capitalized word "NOT" completely escaped my eyesight. :D

#18     Oct 24, 2009
  9. No problem my friend. Nothing to be sorry about. I hold no grudge at all. Enjoy your weekend!

Fulcrum: I extend to you my hand, and I say hello if you want to shake my hand. I hope that you do not view debate as enmity. In any case, have a good weekend as well.

#19     Oct 24, 2009
  10. stu

stu

I have to say, I'm not convinced.

Spending an eternity with something you've described as a cross between Kim Jong-il and Adolf Hitler sure sounds like hell to me.

#20     Oct 24, 2009