GOD ,save the country please

Discussion in 'Politics' started by geowalker, Jun 16, 2007.

1. ...continued from above.

You who were created by love like itself can hold no grievances and know your Self.

The ego's plan for salvation centers around holding grievances. It maintains that, if someone else spoke or acted differently, if some external circumstance or event were changed, you would be saved. Thus, the source of salvation is constantly perceived as outside yourself.

Each grievance is a declaration, and an assertion in which you believe, that says, "If this were different, I would be saved." The change of mind necessary for salvation is thus demanded of everyone and everything except yourself.

The role assigned to your own mind in this plan, then, is simply to determine what, other than itself, must change if you are to be saved. According to this insane plan, any perceived source of salvation is acceptable provided that it will not work. This ensures that the fruitless search will continue. This ensures the illusion - the dream - will persist...even though this hope has always failed...still hoping that there is still grounds for hope in other places, other things, other persons or other situations.

Perhaps Karl Marx can yet save America! Perhaps you can dial back the clock to the happy days of the 50's when America was perfect! Perhaps the next presidential candidate will save the American Dream!

Such is the ego's plan for your salvation. Surely you can see how it is in strict accord with the ego's basic doctrine, "Seek but do not find".

In American, you have the right to pursue happiness, but never to find it. For what could more surely guarantee that you will not find salvation than to channelize all your efforts in searching for it where it where it is not?

God's plan for salvation works simply because, by following His Guide's direction, you seek for salvation where it is.

But if you are to succeed, as God promises you will, you must be willing to seek there only.

Otherwise, your purpose is divided and you will attempt to follow two plans for salvation that are diametrically opposed in all ways. The result can only bring confusion, misery, and a deep sense of failure and despair.

While we have recognized that the ego's plan for salvation is the opposite of God's, we have not yet emphasized that it is an active attack on His plan, and a deliberate attempt to destroy it.

In the attack, God is assigned the attributes which are actually associated with the ego, while the ego appears to take on the attributes of God.

Idle wishes and grievances are partners or co-makers in picturing the world you see.

The wishes of the ego gave rise to it, and the ego's need for grievances, which are necessary to maintain it, peoples it with figures that see to attack you and call for "righteous" judgment.

These figures become the middlemen the ego employs to traffic in grievances. They stand between your awareness and your brother's reality. Beholding them, you do not know your brothers or your Self.

What middlemen come to mind? C'mon! If you've read the headlines, you know the names of the middlemen.

Your will is lost to you in this strange bartering, in which guilt is trader back and forth, and grievances increase with each exchange.

Today, we are considering the will you share with God. This is not the same as the ego's idle wishes, out of which darkness and nothingness arise.

The will you share with God has all the power of creation in it. The ego's idle wishes are unshared, and therefore have no power at all.

The ego's wishes are not idle in the sense that they can make a world of illusions in which your belief can be very strong. But they are idle indeed in terms of creation. They make nothing that is real.

The body is not real. Furthermore, it is not your will...the will you share with God.

Grievances darken your mind, and you look upon a darkened world. Forgiveness lifts the darkness, reasserts your will, and lets you look upon a world of light.

As you traffic in grievances, your will seems to be lost in a world gone wild. Can such a world have been created by the Will the Son of God shares with his Father? Did God create disaster for His Son? Would God create a world that kills Himself?

Creation is the Will of Both together. Since this world is neither your will or our Father's it must not be creation. It must be a mistake.

There is another world to see. It is not Heaven, but the light of Heaven shines on it. The light is in it because it does not oppose the Will of God. The ego's idle wishes have been withdrawn. The light that shines upon this like-Heaven world reflects your will, so it must be in you. So that must be where to look.

Your picture of the world can only mirror what is within. A barrier of grievances stands between you and the light within you.

The barrier of grievances is easily passed, and cannot stand between you and your salvation. The reason is very simple. Do you really want to be in hell? Do you really want to suffer and die?

Forget the ego's arguments which seek to prove all this is really Heaven - that America is God's promised land. You know it is not so. You cannot want this for yourself.

There is a point beyond which illusions cannot go. Suffering is not happiness, and it is happiness you really want. Such is your will in truth. And so salvation is your will as well.

You will succeed today if you remember that salvation is for yourself - not a preferred country within an illusionary world.

Salvation is for you. Above all else, you want the freedom to remember Who you really are. Today, let the ego stand powerless before your will. Your will is free, and nothing can prevail against it.

Today, let your will be done, and end forever the insane belief that it is hell in place of Heaven that you choose. God's plan for salvation is wholly in accord with your will. It is not the purpose of an alien power, thrust upon you unwillingly.

There is a time appointed for the release of the Son of God from hell and from idle wishes. For you, this time can be today. Be willing to look upon the light within you and be saved.

As you look within, determine to keep your will clearly in mind, and tell yourself with gentle firmness and quiet certainty:

I will there be light. Let me behold the light that reflects God's Will and mine.

Then let your will assert itself, joined with the power of God and united with your Self.

Jesus

#11     Jun 17, 2007
  2. How easily are God and guilt confused by those who know not what their thoughts can do.

Deny your strength, and weakness must become salvation to you. See yourself as bound, and bars become your home. Nor will you leave the prison house, or claim your strength, until guilt and salvation are not seen as one, and freedom and salvation are perceived as joined, with strength beside them, to be sought and claimed, and found and fully recognized.

Jesus

#12     Jun 17, 2007
  3. Condemn and you are made a prisoner. Forgive and you are freed. Such is the law of perception. It is not a law that knowledge understands, for freedom is a part of knowledge.

To condemn is thus impossible in truth.

God does not forgive because He has never condemned.

If you can condemn, you can be injured. For you have believed that you can injure, and the right you have established for yourself can be now used against you, till you lay it down as valueless, unwanted and unreal.

What seems to be condemnations influence and its effects - ie. this world - have not occurred at all. Yet must we deal with the a while as if they had.

Injury is impossible!

And yet illusion makes illusion. And all illusions must multiply a thousand fold. Forgiveness is the only illusion that breeds no others. It is the illusion that ends all illusion.

Forgiveness is the end of dreams, because though it is a dream itself, it is a dream of waking. It is not itself the truth.

Though forgiveness is not the truth, it does point to where the truth must be. It is a dream in which the Son of God awakens to his Self and to his Father, knowing They are one.

Forgiveness is the only road that leads out of disaster, past all suffering, and finally away from death.

How could there be another way, when this one is the plan of God Himself?

And why would you oppose it, quarrel with it, seek to find a thousand ways in which it must be wrong; a thousand other possibilities?

Is it not wiser to be glad you hold the answer to your problems in your hand?

Accept the one illusion which proclaims there is no condemnation in God's Son, and Heaven is remembered instantly.

The stillness of your Self remains unmoved, untouched by thoughts like these, and unaware of any condemnation which could need forgiveness.

Dreams of any kind are strange and alien to the truth. Yet truth has a Thought - forgiveness - that builds a bridge to it that brings illusions to the other side.

It takes no time for freedom to come. It takes only your acceptance. Because you have been badly taught, you need time only to teach yourself what freedom is, and how to welcome it.

Here are some thoughts to practice with:

Only my condemnation injures me.
    Only my own forgiveness sets me free.

Accept this illusion and as Heaven is remembered, the world will be forgotten, along with all its weird beliefs...and you will see the Son of God.

When you see him, you will see he is perfect in his holiness. He needs no thoughts of mercy. And who could give him gifts when everything is his? Who could dream of offering forgiveness to the Son of Sinlessness Itself?

To perceive the Son is to perceive no more, but only to know the Father.

In this vision of the Son, so brief that not an instant stands between this single sight and timelessness itself, you see the vision of yourself, and then you disappear forever into God.

Jesus

#13     Jun 17, 2007
  4. ========================
    With all due respect, you call yourself ''Jesus'';
    why dont you change your name,
    or change your nature.!!!!!!!

Sounds like you are mixing up /confusing Christianity with Hindu religion;
    and Karl Marx with Groucho Marx the comedian:(

#14     Jun 17, 2007
  5. =============================
    GeoWalker;
    You may be talking about an Asian country;
    or the way the American government still enslaves some people by giving them a welfare check for laziness.

And even though we wish, certainly pray, all governments would believe in free enterprise system.We wish all believed like Solomon, trader king said''In all labor there is profit''[Proverbs14;23]

GeoWalker, God can bless you in many ways;
    work hard,
    pray hard,
    seek /ask for bargains.I asked mr Meyers for some gunstock refinishing True-oil, Retail price about $20.00 US dollars.Meyers had used some so he sold it to me for $8.00.

I used a bit,& asked mr Meyer if he would buy it back from me, he did for $5.00 So that bargain blessing required no wage hike,thank God:cool:

We just saw on the news , a crooked,''crying''American district attorney get kicked out , disbarred.
    Pray wisdom for all;
    & the crooked politicians get kicked out, anywhere.

Billy Graham & Paul Crouch of TBN[Trinity Broadcasting Network] have told Chinese leaders that Christians are good workers, good citizens.

I like the semitic song ''I will sing unto the LORD,for He has triumphed gloriously, the horse and rider He hath thrown in the sea '' God still uses storms & sea waves against his enemies.

:cool:

#15     Jun 17, 2007
  6. And you know his how?

Am I interfering with your misrepresentations of our Father and the message He sent through me?

You think God can change His nature or you would not be calling yourself a turtle.

You have beliefs about what is Christianity. They are beliefs.

Beliefs are not of value until they are aimed at the truth.

You will believe in the truth when you want truth. Till then, you are wasting your time.

Jesus

#16     Jun 18, 2007
  7. bluud

bluud

reading this thread ... I said to myself I never thought so many wackos lived on ET!

also God can kiss my neighbor's dog's balls ... God is a fucking loser ... who asked him to give me this life? ... who asked him to create me in the first place? ... who gave him the right to give others power and authority over my life? ... who gave him the right to give others the right to tell me what to or what not to do? ... who asked him to create me and within me dreams he could not fulfill? ... who asked him for a life in which I have to answer his silly questions on the sick day of judgment? ... fuck God and his fucked up theories of life ... fuck God and his fucking attitude ... fuck God and his fucked up creation ... fuck God and his fucking life ... fuck God and his fucking soul ... God can go shove Jesus up his wide open ass ... fuck you God!!!!!!!!

#17     Jun 18, 2007
  8. You misunderstand.

There is God, and there is the "God" of this world, masquerading as God. You are referencing the god-of-this-world God. You are very adroit to perceive that such circumstances are, how shall we say, not acceptable. In Aramaic I just called it "hell". Looks like you've found new ways to renounce the world.

Beware there is a correlation between the world you see and what you think. This is not a punishment. It is the logical conclusion of one mistaken concept that you - a powerful being - wished were true. The concept was false, so everything built on it was false as well.

It left you in a position where you are unaware of your hand in its making.

Jesus

#18     Jun 18, 2007
  9. Wow. I hope their isn't a God.. Because I think you really pissed
    him off with this rant of yours if he exists.. Good luck bluud!...:eek::D

#19     Jun 18, 2007
  10. rock1968

rock1968

Quite a senseless post because it's not like anything is going to happen about it..

#20     Jun 19, 2007