God must hate the people living in the bible belt.

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by noob_trad3r, Apr 26, 2011.

1. No, I suspect he had already donated that item years ago and is making do with an uninspected trade-in that's well past its best-before date. However, since you, yourself, are understandably searching for a replacement, you may wish to consider certified pre-owned, since peil has amply demonstrated how dubious that secondary market can be. I imagine you will look for one with very low mileage, to make the transition that much more seamless.

#21     Apr 26, 2011
  2. Actually, I am interested for I know his is brand new one and never been used before. :D

#22     Apr 27, 2011
  3. Wow he was angry yesterday and sent more tornadoes and floods to the bible belt.

#23     Apr 28, 2011
  4. [​IMG]

#24     Apr 28, 2011
  5. blame it on texas. their prayers wooked too good and god has a bad aim:

Gov. Perry Issues Proclamation for Days of Prayer for Rain in Texas

TO ALL TO WHOM THESE PRESENTS SHALL COME:

WHEREAS, the state of Texas is in the midst of an exceptional drought, with some parts of the state receiving no significant rainfall for almost three months, matching rainfall deficit records dating back to the 1930s; and

WHEREAS, a combination of higher than normal temperatures, low precipitation and low relative humidity has caused an extreme fire danger over most of the State, sparking more than 8,000 wildfires which have cost several lives, engulfed more than 1.8 million acres of land and destroyed almost 400 homes, causing me to issue an ongoing disaster declaration since December of last year; and

WHEREAS, these dire conditions have caused agricultural crops to fail, lake and reservoir levels to fall and cattle and livestock to struggle under intense stress, imposing a tremendous financial and emotional toll on our land and our people; and

WHEREAS, throughout our history, both as a state and as individuals, Texans have been strengthened, assured and lifted up through prayer; it seems right and fitting that the people of Texas should join together in prayer to humbly seek an end to this devastating drought and these dangerous wildfires;

NOW, THEREFORE, I, RICK PERRY, Governor of Texas, under the authority vested in me by the Constitution and Statutes of the State of Texas, do hereby proclaim the three-day period from Friday, April 22, 2011, to Sunday, April 24, 2011, as Days of Prayer for Rain in the State of Texas. I urge Texans of all faiths and traditions to offer prayers on that day for the healing of our land, the rebuilding of our communities and the restoration of our normal way of life.

http://governor.state.tx.us/news/proclamation/16038/

#25     Apr 28, 2011
  6. So much for loving your neighbor...

#26     Apr 28, 2011
  7. I am not the one holding the signs. All the Bible thumpers in the south seem to be getting gods wrath.

#27     Apr 29, 2011
  8. 10 commandments is for humans. They were given to us so that all of our lives would be better and we could live happier lives.

#29     May 2, 2011
  9. christians have had a hard time with this one since christianity began. god is supposed to be love yet evil happens to innocent people. that paradox is unanswerable so christianity eventually invented an evil concept called satan who opposes gods will. of course that is problamatic too because if you think it through it means satan is more powerful than god.
    nowdays christians just suspend their critical thinking skills when faced with this type of question.

#30     May 2, 2011