God must hate the people living in the bible belt.

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by noob_trad3r, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I was thinking your Thunderpussy moniker was banned for being such a haughty arrogant condescending busy body putz. Am I wrong? :D LOL

#11     Apr 26, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I trust you'll ask Savant the same question.

#12     Apr 26, 2011
  3. Actually, I believe he has been placed in the trash heap, where he belongs. We must now await his inevitable resurrection, while he decides on a new user name.

#13     Apr 26, 2011
  4. ===========
    Great quotes, BugsCo;:cool:

However that Shiloh Church may possibly have been worshipping the LORD Jesus when Pres Barack walked in.:cool: That is quite shameful the way many in the media do worship the president.

Mr original poster I see your point, but I also see much higher %% of Muslim deaths in storms/e quakes than in the Bible belt.
    But frankly not all storms are an act of God.May want to consult your old or new testament.Both Dr Pat Robertson & Jesus rebuked some major storms[hurricane size]..................................

I sure hope the God of Isreal did not hate the king of Egypt & his hellish host;
    when he drowned them in the RED SEA!!.

Why that would make God guilty of a hate crime.

:D

#14     Apr 26, 2011
  5. Couldn't have said it better myself. This guy is the epitome of a condescending douchebag.

It's clear that he also has a bit of "man love" for the second biggest windbag on this site, Marketsurfer.

#15     Apr 26, 2011
  6. How do you know God wasnt just killing the small atheist population living in the bible belt? Any evidence that any of those people killed were God fearing Christians?

#16     Apr 26, 2011
  7. elon

elon

God is exempt from the 10 Commandments then?

#17     Apr 26, 2011
  8. Don't sell yourself short. You are clearly at one with your inner douche.

#18     Apr 26, 2011
  9. Please donate your organs at once to people who can put them to far batter use. Don't delay.

#19     Apr 26, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why, you looking for a functioning brain? :D

#20     Apr 26, 2011