God moves in malicious ways

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 4, 2012.

1. :D :D :D

#21     May 4, 2012
  2. stu

stu

Which is basically, an immoral idea.

#22     May 4, 2012
  3. Yeah and I'm sure an ant hill thinks I'm being immoral when I wipe them out.

Not really sure God gives a crap about your opinion though, I for one certainly don't... well except to laugh at you .

#23     May 4, 2012
  4. stu

stu

I didn't invite you to give a crap. I wasn't addressing you and quite frankly I don't give a crap you don't give a crap.

One sec.

No, I just checked, nor do I give a crap about what you're not really sure about.

#24     May 4, 2012
  5. :D :D

You losers sure get prickly when your absurdity is exposed.

#25     May 4, 2012
  6. stu

stu

You did didn't you.

#26     May 4, 2012
  7. I did what?

#27     May 4, 2012
  8. ==============================

Free--T;
    Easy one first, you are calling /saying a low life bacteria .. develops significant adaptations. Thats like calling a mini molehill a max mountain:D

Even more significant question , why did God make a lion such an efficent killer of humans & sheep?. Dont Know; & not that all big cats are mankillers, because that can be dangerous to the lion.LOL

But King David said to King Saul '' thy servany slew both the lion & bear & that uncircumcised Philistine shall be like one of them.''

So even more important answer than your important question;
    King David slew the lion -much better answer than you or i came up with.

#28     May 4, 2012
  9. Don't be silly atheism requires nothing but an axe to grind for one reason or another.

#29     May 4, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Can be used that way (or not), yes. But your point helps explain the necessity for the "bad behavior here sends you to Hell instead" provision.

#30     May 4, 2012