God Idiots are Idiots

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rowenwood, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You wish buddy. I don't think you've understood the majority of my sentences. I've ruined you on many points. Admit it.

#51     Mar 14, 2004
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dream on. It's easy for you to say that I didn't understand your sentences because it saves you the trouble of having to defend your argument. Your problem on ET is not your ideas or beliefs, its how you defend them. You have not learned yet how to defend an argument. All you know how to do is throw something out there and then state your right and everyone else is wrong because they can't grasp the deeper meaning of your posts. But you have never to this date have successfully defended one argument you have made on ET. I suggest next semester maybe enrolling in a few philosophy classes and maybe a class on logic. Those are your weak spots. Good luck.

#52     Mar 14, 2004
  3. I obviously know more about philosophy than you. The truth is I can have defended my statements in the past. I have to the point where I'm bored with explaining myself to people who won't admit defeat even when it's obvious. There is no point in debating with someone who has a completely separate system of logic to my own.

In my opinion I utterly destroyed you last weekend. But you sort of amuse me, so maybe I'll keep you around for a while longer. Laziness not inability. You know as well as I that I am your superior.

#53     Mar 14, 2004
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, you refuse to argue. You call the sky blue but then refuse to listen to anyone that says differently. That's not winning an argument. You have no ability to defend an argument. Anyone can say well I'm not going to explain myself because you won't understand. That's a cop out. Then I can say that about everything. I'll just make a statement and then refuse to back it up by saying you wouldn't understand if I did explain. That my friend is a cop out. You have a lot to learn. Good luck trading options. I think you are going to get your ass handed to you. You are too close minded to trade them correctly. You understand how an option can be priced differently then what you think it should be priced and you will get killed. Oh well, you are going to have to learn one way or another.

#54     Mar 14, 2004
  5. If I do invest in options it will be after I've read three books on the subject

As of now I'm most interested in
    Protective Puts and Straddles

#55     Mar 14, 2004
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

I am.....

#56     Mar 14, 2004
  7. what?

#57     Mar 14, 2004
    #58     Mar 14, 2004
  9. Sniff What I See

Sniff here sniff there,
    trees don't wear underwear.
    Water smells and shotgun cockleshells.

Sniff here sniff there.
    I sniff what I see in metropolitan air.
    Maple syrup with whole wheat pancakes.

Sniffing whilst donning sunglasses.
    Whilst rubbing protective plant extracted lotions on my nose.
    I shoot the trees, the animals, the oceans.

#59     Mar 14, 2004
  10. why is "god" always found when your at your lowest point... "in the corner of a jail cell" as the saying goes..

huh?? why??

no one finds god at their happiest moments it's always when they are down and out and ... {{poof}} god magically appears to tell ya what a "wonder" you are afterall..

ha!

give me break!

dont ya see//

its all in your little heads..

ya dumb pea brains!

ya made it all up..

so's you can feel good about yourselves..

pik yourselves up and get busy with SURVIVAL!

"god" cself-deception imparts a survival benefit ..

thats why ya sees him..

ME? i dunt need such silly shite!

i know better.

:-/

#60     Mar 14, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.