God Idiots are Idiots

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rowenwood, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, if you want a definition of what exactly a god idiot is then ask GG. Whatever he says I'll concur with.

#31     Mar 14, 2004
  2. May I use Jem as my definition of a god idiot? You know damn well that Jem is a god idiot.

#32     Mar 14, 2004
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

LOL. What a loser, you don't even know. You want me to ask GG? LOL. Man and here I thought you were a bright guy, ignorant maybe but bright. Shit, the only reason I started this is because I figured you would would be able to figure out the right strategy, what a disappointment. This sucks. I thought you would be a challenge. OK fine, here is a hint, it doesn't matter how you define God, you can win the argument regardless of your definition. F*cking A man, I can't believe I have to walk you through this.

#33     Mar 14, 2004
  4. Do you accept defeat again? If so then who is my next god idiot challenger?

#34     Mar 14, 2004
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, please, don't be so afraid. It's not that hard. I will say this again, it does not matter how you define God, you have one move that can beat me but you are not making that move, rather you just hide in the corner crying. Do you really trade for a living because you don't seem to be able to grasp this strategy game that well. I really don't think you are a trader. I think at least half the people on ET could figure this out.

#35     Mar 14, 2004
  6. I thought I had delivered my coup de grace before you wrote a single line? I guess I didn't, or you're just too much of a god idiot to accept defeat.

#36     Mar 14, 2004
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, I am probably a bigger atheist then you are. You are completely missing the point. Why is this so hard for you. OK, look at it this way, you can define God anyway you want, you can define idiot any way you want. Now, from there, you can structure the argument in a way that I cannot respond to. And therefore prove your point. But this is completely going over your head. Haven't you read any of John Nash's work on game theory. You know you come on ET playing the role of this super educated intellectual but I think you are a fraud man. This is so easy. It's so frustrating that you don't see your out. Damn man, kids in high school could figure this out.

#37     Mar 14, 2004
  8. Are you an atheist? Am I hallucinating these words you just wrote. State it clearly so that I'm certain that I understand you.

Are you an atheist? Yes or No

#38     Mar 14, 2004
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Have ever I ever once on ET said I believed in God? Go to the upper right hand corner and do a search and find one post where I said I was religious in any way shape or form. Dude, your lunacy is killing you. This argument that you are making is not complete. I am engaging you on this purely based on semantics. I am trying to get you to put me away but just using some basic game theory. But you have no brainpower what so ever to figure this out. We could be arguing about anything. We could be arguing about the sun rising in the east or the Earth is round or anything, the argument is the same. But you are too stupid to even get to first base. It's so frustrating, I thought you would figure this out and I refuse to walk you through this problem. You are going to have to figure this out on your own. What a shame though. I thought you were smarter the this.

#39     Mar 14, 2004

10. We apparently are arguing about anything. Any definition is still just an opinion. Everything is an opinion, even 1+1=2. Definitions are worthless unless agreed upon. It's like how children play house. One kid agrees to play dad, one mom, and one baby. Life is pretend, everything is built on opinions. You see, there really is no logic just aesthetic opinions and other things.

How about this generalization: I dislike god idiots because by my aesthetic opinion they are banal and stunt the growth of humanity. If you're not a god idiot then maybe I like you.

1. Everything is everything.
    2. Everything is nothing.
    4. Nothing is everything.
    5. And every other posibility.

1. Yes means yes
    2. No means yes
    3. no means no
    4. no means yes and no
    5. no doesn't mean yes or no
    6. no means yes and no and doesn't mean anything
    7. no means yes and no and means something else
    8. no means yes and no and it means something less than something else
    9. no means yes and no and it means something more than something else
    10. no means yes and no and it means something less than something less than something else
    11. no means yes and no and it means something more than somethins more than something else

et cetera

#40     Mar 14, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.