God Idiots are Idiots

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rowenwood, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maverick74

Maverick74

LOL, dude you are afraid. You are afraid you are going to lose the argument because you can't define what you are arguing about. LOL!!!!!!!!! This is too funny. How frustrating it must be for you.

#21     Mar 14, 2004
    #22     Mar 14, 2004
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Too late. Listen until you give us an idea of what you mean by God, how do we know what God idiots are. Nitro posted the definition of God out of the dictionary and according to that, I am a God. Maybe you are a God too? Ever think about it? Seriously. When people say they believe in God, what are they talking about, what do they believe in? There is no way you can get out of this. Refusing to argue only shows everyone on ET that you don't have an argument. LOL. Rowenwood has been exposed! LOL.

#23     Mar 14, 2004
  4. I refer you to the first post of this thread.

#24     Mar 14, 2004
  5. May I use ART as my definition of a god idiot?

#25     Mar 14, 2004
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Define God and define idiot. What fact are you referring to? Dude, this post makes no sense.

#26     Mar 14, 2004
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, because I have no idea what ART believes in? Why is ART a God idiot? I still don't know what God is. What if ART also believes I am a very handsome man and therefore he believes me to be a God. Then what?

#27     Mar 14, 2004
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

No they are not. You have refused to define the argument because you know once you do, you lose. Now, having said that, you are not very bright or at least have never taken a class on game theory because you have a very very easy out right now. I mean very easy. You can win the argument with just one move. However you have no idea what that move is. That is what is so funny. You have absolutely no strategy skills. I guess your IQ scores are pretty low. I have been trying to get you to realize how easy it is to end this argument but you just don't see it. LMAO!!!! This is too funny.

#28     Mar 14, 2004
  9. I refer you to post 1. What is the argument?

Okay, if you want a definition of what exactly a god idiot is then ask GG. Whatever he says I'll concur with.

#29     Mar 14, 2004
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, listen to me very carefully. You have one move that can kill me and stop saying refer to the first post. This is completely going over your head. Ask one of your buddies to finish me off then. This is so freaking obvious. Right now, you are just sitting on the fence refusing to make an offensive move fearing entrapment. What you don't realize is that you have a move that I can't defend. But you don't even know what that move is. Haven't you ever played chess? This is so freaking obvious, just think about it for a few minutes. I am not going to help you with this. Just think for a few minutes and you'll get it. This is unreal. And you claim to be a successful trader? LOL. :D :D :D :D :D

#30     Mar 14, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.