God exists and he likes it when a human dies from a virus infection

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by FortuneTeller, Mar 28, 2020.

1. %%
    NOT likely--unless they are dumb enough to beach party as if nothing happened .
    Besides, that sunshine state/low tax state,Pentacostal preacher Rodney Howard Brown is right+ believes in/lives by healing miracles...............................................................:caution::caution::caution::caution::caution::caution::caution:

#21     Mar 31, 2020
  2. jem

jem

We don't even know if this virus was designed or not...
    I realize that a paper is about to be published on it... but last I read it was in peer review.

So I don't think we can blame this on a Creator yet.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    #22     Mar 31, 2020
    vanzandt likes this.
  3. maxinger

maxinger

Who / What created virus in the first place?

#23     Mar 31, 2020
  4. stu

stu

Creation Recall Notice :caution:

Dear mortals,

Soz but another design f*k up. My bad.

under the circs, read this....

[​IMG]

and not this...

[​IMG]

yours truly (but not)
    God

#24     Apr 1, 2020
  5. virtusa

virtusa

God is an invention from humans (for manipulative reasons).
    So God did not create humans as humans existed before God.

#25     Apr 1, 2020
  6. smallfil

smallfil

Man has become more evil day by day. Maybe, a purge is necessary and I feel this is just a warning. That the next one would be much worst if our world does not change from its wicked ways. In the US, some people in power have managed to evade justice so far. However, the biggest judge, God is around and just watching. He will exact retribution on the wicked at a time of his choosing. Expect punishment to be so severe because these people had it coming for a very long time now.

#26     Apr 1, 2020
  7. Oh Murray, Murray, Murray. How funny you are. I know I own more real estate than you. And your faith = "simply a belief without evidence" !!!

#27     Apr 1, 2020
    murray t turtle likes this.
  8. My God you have been brainwashed !!!

#28     Apr 1, 2020
  9. No, most Christians believe that all virus's are created by God so he can wipe out humans when he gets in a mean streak! Right now, he likes to wipe out the old, senile people that mostly live in nursing homes! They are an easy target!

#29     Apr 1, 2020
  10. smallfil

smallfil

You do not have to believe. I believe in karma or call it the golden rule or whatever. Since, I believe in God, I believe he exacts retribution on the wicked. Maybe, not all at once, but, eventually, it comes. Take Bernie Madoff, he scammed people including, charities of $50 billion. A good chunk of it never recovered. Was he punished? Not talking about jail time. One of his sons, committed suicide and hanged himself. Bernie Sanders was not allowed to go to his funeral. Emotionally, that has to take a toll. I think he has a serious ailment too and asking for compassionate release now.

#30     Apr 1, 2020