GOD DOES NOT BLESS AMERICA (or any other country)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Weeble, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Lol. I know what you mean -- believe me! (Do a search on my posts here! :) )

But if we're going to be honest with ourselves, we'd have to admit that Americans certainly don't have any monopoly on national pride or superiority complexes. It's just that Americans are so much more visible than everyone else and that they're actually in a position to be able to act on what they consider "is right to do" -- very much like every other nation would do if it was in America's shoes.

#11     Aug 16, 2003
  2. great country, great people, exporting liberty and a high standard of living the world over, ever ready with assistance to those in need... don't like it? leave.

#12     Aug 16, 2003

3. Lol. What makes you assume he's even in America? Just the kind of arrogance he hates! :)

#13     Aug 16, 2003

4. You´re right. The problem is that the Bushs, Rumsfelds and Rices intensify the feeling of the superior supernation. They´re representing their nation, but the job they did the last couple of months wasnt good at all. It was very easy for non-US-citizens to gain the impression that the US government gives a f**k on the opinions of others (guantanamo bay & human rights only 2 keywords).

chasinfla:
    If I´d live there it could be that I´d see things a bit different. I admire the extent of freedom and opportunity everyone enjoys there and I could imgaine living there sometime.

But right now I see the government as an arrogant bunch of schumbags and I can imagine some US-citizen are identifying with them.

And that is the impression most of us Europeans have.

#14     Aug 16, 2003
  5. Weeble

Weeble

i'm an american and i started this thread. not everyone here is brainwashed by religion, but many are. :(

#15     Aug 16, 2003
  6. Weeble

Weeble

horse, free yourself. admit it, YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY RELIGION. IT IS A FACT. of course you aren't going to like it when i trash your religion. of course you're not going to like it when i tell you your core beliefs are fake fairy tales. i also don't care how large of a majority disagrees with me. i'd probably be annoyed by me, too, if i was told the explanation for my existence (that i've been told my whole life) was a lie.

so because i trash religion, i'm losing my mind? going insane? stressed/depressed?! hahaha go ahead and claim i'm sinking to new lows/need mental help/whatever. reality supports every belief i have. it's really you religious people that have a REAL mental problem. you need to somehow UNBRAINWASH yourselves. THAT IS THE TRUTH!!!

note: smart people can be brainwashed. i do not think people are necessarily stupid if they're religious. if einstein was religious because his parents made him go to church since age 1, i'd tell him he's brainwashed, too.

DARKHORSE, WOULD YOU BELIEVE YOUR CURRENT RELIGION IF YOU WERE BORN IN IRAQ?!?! GET REAL!!! YOU KNOW YOU WOULDN'T!!!!!! you believe what you believe BECAUSE YOU WERE TOLD TO BELIEVE IT SINCE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN!!!!!!

RELIGION = BRAINWASHING BOGUS CRAP INTO THE MIND!!!!!

#16     Aug 16, 2003
  7. Weeble

Weeble

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING IDIOT. PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A SEVERELY BRAINWASHED RELIGIOUS FOOL.

i will admit it is wrong to call him an idiot/fool. i only use words like that for lively discussion. this person MAY be an intelligent individual, but he/she has CLEARLY been brainwashed into believing a bunch of fake nonsense. this is why i hate religion. look at the above post. millions of people around the world strongly believe a bunch of bullshit. many of them are violent, too. look at his post, "damned to hell"....gimme a fucking break.

i'm trying to help people by bashing religion. i'm trying to free people from believing a bunch of obvious shit and hating others that don't follow their religion. many have killed for their religion. i bash religion to help rid the world of religion and people like DARKHORSE want to attack me and make me stop. IT'S SAD. this world would be a better place if we were all RAISED to be independent. I HATE HOW PEOPLE SEND THEIR KIDS TO CHURCH BEFORE THEY CAN THINK...SO FUCKING SAD.

THIS SHIT PISSED ME OFF TOO MUCH...I'M DONE HERE FOR A WHILE.....

#17     Aug 16, 2003
  8. Weeble

Weeble

"GOD" BLESSES NO ONE. NO COUNTRY. THAT'S THE TRUTH.

#18     Aug 16, 2003
  9. msfe

msfe

[​IMG]

#19     Aug 16, 2003
  10. LOL

#20     Aug 16, 2003