GOD DOES NOT BLESS AMERICA (or any other country)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Weeble, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Weeble

Weeble

this is REALITY. sadly, there are actually many people out there who do not realize this.

2. ElCubano

ElCubano

about 800 million...peace

3. Weeble

Weeble

the majority is always right, right?

soooooo how about that stock market?

4. Weeble

Weeble

that's what happens when parents brainwash their kids.

5. God blessed me.....I feel he blessed this country...why does it bother you ? What is you true motive?? This is bothering you way too much so explain to me how it has directly affected your life and I may change my view.

6. YOU'RE SO MISGUIDED, IT'S SAD.

ALLAH DOES NOT EXIST.

ISLAM AND ALL RELIGIONS ARE MADE UP BULLSHIT.

I'M A PROUD INFIDEL.

HELL DOES NOT EXIST.

ALLAH WILL PROTECT NO ONE.

THE DEVIL DOESN'T EXIST.

JIHADS ARE FOR FOOLS.

DON'T BECOME A MUSLIM, OR A PRISONER OF ANY RELIGION.

ROCK

7. Gekko, who are you talking to? Do you realize how low you've sunk? You've been trying to pick a God fight for so long, under so many handles, that now you're reduced to shouting at spoofers.

I don't check in very often these days, but I've seen enough of these random 'let's fight' posts of yours to start worrying about you. With all your various handles (Gekko / FruityPebble / Rock Solid / Weeble / etc. etc. etc.), you've got enough completely out of left field "RELIJUN SUX / GOD IS SO FAKE / CHRISTIANITTY IS FOR LOOSERS" posts to make you look more than a little fixated. Like a neurotic who can't stop thinking about women's shoes, or a fat kid who can't stop daydreaming about White Castle Hamburgers.

So what's the deal? Are you stressed or obsessed or clinically depressed? Are Christians stalking you in your dreams at night? Do you realize that people who go around shouting in all caps come off like a low brow carnival attraction?

Get a grip man. If you can't find someone interested in debating with you, what's the point of swinging at thin air like a drunk? You're starting to sound like one of those shopping cart ladies who have conversations with the park bench.

YOU'RE SO MISGUIDED, IT'S SAD.

STUPID FREAKING CHURCHES, WHY DON'T WE SEND ALL THAT MONEY TO NASA.

Come on bro. You have to see how bad that looks. Maybe it's time for an intervention.

8. Islam is a great religion!! For fucking dot-heads and camel jockeys!

9. Why does it bother you so much?

10. I dunno why it bothers him, but I bothers me b/c it pisses me off that lots of americans seem to think they are the greatest, best and über-coolest ultra country in the world and only they know what is right to do.

Peace,

Kev

#10     Aug 16, 2003