Go see The Hangover.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 4444CJones4444, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Seriously. If you're a dude and under the age of 70, go see it. I thought it was going to be another Ben Stiller type comedy (awful) but I laughed my ass off. It has an Animal House feel to it, with the Alan character most like John Belushi. I don't even know the guy's real name but he was pure insanity. It's like he's not even acting or no one told him they were just making a movie.

Don't take a bathroom break before you see the gay asian dude fight scene and pay attention to the end credits. Yes, it's exactly what it looks like and they show it twice to make sure you saw it.:D

It's a total dude film, but it's a great test for potential girlfriends, too. If they don't laugh, show them the door (my girlfriend laughed her ass off for most of the movie, but she has a great sense of humor).

2. sounds like another dumb azz movie

3. Yes, it does and I went in not expecting much. But it was pretty good. Best comedy I've seen in a long time. If you're easily offended or wish you were born with a vagina, I don't recommend seeing this film.