Go Gecko Software-anyone know about it?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by wwwphew, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Interesting statement...But then all he would be worth is 32k a year? would this be interesting for him? or would you pay him royalties?

now if he had a cardboard box in the back alley next to mine, maybe it would be sufficient...hey free air conditioning :)

For $8000 someone should work with you for 6 hours a day 5 days a week for at least 3 months to help make you sucessfull...

#11     Jul 9, 2006
  2. He could work with 10 peope per quarter across the internet - forget the moving in part - thereby making a living at $320K a year...

(10 X 8K = 80K -> 80K X 4 = $320K per yr)

decent living for good & deserving coach...

cj...

:)

If You Have The Vision We Have The Code

#12     Jul 9, 2006
  3. wwwphew

wwwphew

So everyone will know what happened with us and Go Gecko...
    We gave them $200 for a deposit to "hold" a special deal for us and told us that $200 was totally refundable if we decided not to get the program. Well, they have totally reniged on that verbal arrangement and are refusing to return it. I hope we don't have to go through what Mogway did.

We certainly don't know if the program is any good, but certainly they don't show up well in terms of ethical behavior.

I would avoid them.

We have now ordered course work through Technitrader and will be trying TC 2000 with them. Looks good so far.

#13     Jul 10, 2006
  4. I believe it was established in this forum a while back that Go Gecko has stunning similarities to WizeTrade, as in the players are the same, only the company name is different.....

The main difference is that Go Gecko costs a lot more, and has more "mystique" about it.

Maybe they are hoping to capitalize on the good feelings from the Geico Insurance ads featuring a Gecko....

In any case, expect to find an overpriced, oversimplified, likely-to-require-expensive-subscriptions/add-ons/data services with many clueless "newbies" (ie shills) claiming to have extraordinary results. Only later on will you figure out that you have been "scammed" and if you opened the package ( hard to install a program without doing that, isn't it ?? ) your hopes for a refund have just disappeared.

Stay far away - do not have any false hopes of trying it before you buy it, or getting a refund when it doesn't live up to the hype.

#14     Jul 10, 2006
  5. Boys, I am a individual trader who trades options on google. That's it! I was just looking for info on Go Gecko and happened to find this web site. Just want to ask one simple question. Does anyone on elite trader know anyone who is actually using the go gecko system? Not someone who thought about it and decided to send it back. Actually opened it up... down loaded it ...and traded it???? It might be a scam! It might not ! Let's talk about results! TG

#15     Jul 12, 2006
  6. anony

anony

Go Gecko software is owned by Tomato Technologies Ltd, an ASX listed company. The software is "Marketing pitched at mum and dad "investor" demographic with limited share market expertise, not day traders or sophisticated investors"
    http://www.travismorien.com/FAQ/ripoffs/scquack.htm

#16     Oct 10, 2006
  7. Grant

Grant

“Jeff Wilson…tripled his investment”. So why is he (also) a high-pressure salesman? Excluding exceptions to the rule, which is preferable?

If sales funds development, then the return from sales must be greater than his trading. Therefore, his trading must be simply a hobby – or a lie. Suspicious.

Grant.

#17     Oct 11, 2006
  8. do what you do when someone comes at you with dog s*h*i*t* on the end of a stick:
    RUN!

#18     Oct 11, 2006
  9. i currently own this program. I purchased it a year ago. I like it alot. I don't use it anymore because all my capital went to funding my childs expensive out of state tuition, but if you want to know anything, shoot me an email. I will let you know the ends and outs.

#19     Oct 21, 2006
  10. "I Like it Alot"... as in you have made at least 20% return or greater on your trades...

Or you like it alot becuase you are part of the company and when you sell one of these at 7+K you make one hell of a return... for very little work...

just trying to clarify.. and hoping that if you are making 20+% a year that you will post your audited financial statements to prove it...

thanks...

#20     Oct 21, 2006