Go futures

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by volente_00, Jan 30, 2006.

1. volente_00

volente_00

#11     Jan 31, 2006
  2. Richard_Gfetc

Richard_Gfetc Global Futures Exchange <br>& Trading Company

The exchange, Clearing fees for the Emini-NASDAQ, Emini-SP, Emini-Russell is $2.32.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

#12     Jan 31, 2006
  3. mjagadish

mjagadish

Thanks Richard

Just to confirm the number you have given is in addition to the commission ? Any other fee ? Anything at all ? Because I need a final figure say for Emini Nasdaq Composite Futures one lot RT what will be my cost ?

#13     Feb 1, 2006
  4. Richard_Gfetc

Richard_Gfetc Global Futures Exchange <br>& Trading Company

Correct these are the applicable exchange and clearing fees. Commissions are separate please contact me by email or phone at 1-866-758-3015. 1-818-530-0953 for international clients to discuss your rates.

#14     Feb 1, 2006
  5. TWMPMM

TWMPMM

I HAD an account with them for close to a year. The platform is crude and not very reliable. The data feed is EXTREMELY unreliable. The data would often lag way behind the market, sometimes by several minutes. Tech support, although quick to answer the phone was no help at all. When my last seven emails went unanswered that was it for me.

Here is the kicker: When I got my check after closing my account the flap on the envelope was open. :mad:

#15     Feb 2, 2006
  6. srt

srt

does any one know how much go future fees are for tradeing eCBOT? every time I talk to them they give me diferent prices.

#16     Apr 22, 2008
  7. After several years on the sidelines, I'm getting back into trading futures. I'm a swing trader and was looking for 3 main things in a broker 1) ability to enter orders through a web browser 2) competitive commissions and 3) front end software to enter orders as an alternative to using a web browser. After gathering information from 19 futures brokers, I chose Go Futures. So far I've been please with my choice. You need to open your account with $5K or more to get their lower commission rates. I opened an account with $20K and have placed few trades on ES and NQ. They are charging me $4.30 round turn including all exchange fees. That is a huge savings over the approx $33 I paid back in the mid 1990s. I would check to make sure they can trade all the contracts you want to trade. I counted 106 available contracts on the order entry screen.

For anyone that doesn't need to enter orders through a web browser, I would suggest Velocity Futures. I've heard good things about them and they have good rates which depend on the platform you choose. The round turn rates for ES including all exchange fees that they quoted me along with the associated platform are as follows:
    $3.98 Ninja Trader
    $4.23 Strategy Runner
    $4.73 X Trader

If I didn't need the ability to enter orders through a web browser, I would have chosen Velocity Futures instead of Go Futures. So the 2 companies I would suggest that you look at are those 2. If you do a little homework, I think you'll get a broker you're happy with.

#17     Apr 23, 2008
  8. srt

srt

does not $18.08 round trun for ZG or CL sounds a lot?

#18     Apr 23, 2008
  9. Yes, that does sound on the high side. Would you be opening your account with at least $5,000?

In my Go Futures account, I did verify that both
    ZG Gold (eCBOT) and
    CL Crude Oil (Pit) are contracts that are available to be traded. But as I don't trade these markets, I can't tell you with certainty what the commissions would be. This page:
    http://www.gofutures.com/commissions.htm
    seems to imply that if you open your account with at least $5K, then your round turn commissions on CL Crude Oil (Pit) would be $9.98 plus exchange fees, clearing fees, etc.

I've always gotten straight answers from them for specific questions that I have. Call them up 800-779-1120 or 408-551-5475 and ask them "If I open an account with X thousand dollars would would be my total round trip commission cost including all fees be for trading ZG and CL?" What ever answer they give you, I'd take that as correct. If it's $18.08 in your situation, then you should probably look elsewhere. With a bit of effort and a few phone calls, I think you'll find a broker that matches your needs.

#19     Apr 23, 2008
  10. srt

srt

Thankls for your info,
    I did all that that you are saying, that is what the answer was, "$18.08", I have look at others like etrade, tdameritrade, tradestation,interactive brokers,... and they are aprox. $6 round trun, that make me think that I am missing some thing, I am totally new in this, for me the plataform that go futures have it is the best, easy to use and very simple, that is the onley razon for me to want to go with them, I also think that can not be such a big differences in betwen companys, so I think that this other companys are going to add to those $6 some other fees that at the end it is going to be a lots highter, is that posible?
    My English it is not that good and some times I do not understand what they mean.
    Thank you againg for your advices.

#20     Apr 23, 2008