Go futures go!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EqtTrdr, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hey ya Bitsy, have you signed up for Hog's TA course yet? :D

#71     Oct 22, 2006
  2. #72     Oct 22, 2006
  3. bighog

bighog Guest

Mav, if you were not such an ass you would see the value in having copies of mkt screwups to warn others about the value of playing it safe.

get a life dude, have it some of us are not losers. How many times you blow out your account? By your jealousy i would guess a couple times at least. Correct?

DONE, moron...........
    :D

PS, it is always good to see "PEAS" get together in the pod. MAV and drug addict bitstream. misery loves company, these two are like fuck buddies. ...:D

#73     Oct 22, 2006
  4. Cascading stops.......

#74     Oct 22, 2006
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

I see I pushed a hot button on Mr. Hog. Mission accomplished!

It's nice to see you on full tilt. ror^2

#75     Oct 22, 2006
  6. bighog

bighog Guest

no mav, i can handle a pissant like you. How about the question? how many times you blew out account ?

Couple times, at least. ....loser

#76     Oct 22, 2006
  7. roar, i rather attend a funeral, but hey if u do i may join u: u know it's never a bad thing to donate and help the less fortunate.

#77     Oct 22, 2006
  8. of course u did never blow out since u are a pretender, playin' all day with ib demo.

#78     Oct 22, 2006
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

More ad hominem attacks from Hog. I'm shocked. Usually ad hominems are from the uneducated, due to their inability to articulate clear thought. However with you, it could either be that or the anti-depressant drugs you so frequent. Clinical depression is an ilness, I understand. Tough call. If you have to know, I have blown out my account twice in my trading career. I've never met a trader who hasn't. I take that back, I know one guy who hasn't, he's a rarity. Still trying to figure out how many times me blowing out has to do with your BS TA skills. Come on Hog, the ruse is up. The fat lady is singing La Donna e Mobile. That's your cue....:p

#79     Oct 22, 2006
  10. boy, this ladypants gets all wet for nuttin' innit. :D

#80     Oct 22, 2006