go from 30k to 1 mln in 6 months

Discussion in 'Journals' started by abnormal, Nov 8, 2017.

1. abnormal

abnormal

Low risk.

Yes, but i will not do it initially. Because the Italian broker have a bad execution on the american stock market because it passes from viewtrade or bats.

When it will be ready software with api IB I will make american stock market.

If the future is good, i will invest in research and development and make market making strategies with lightspeed.

:)

#11     Nov 8, 2017
  2. maxinger

maxinger

Great Mister !!!!

Just in case you don't know...
    All traders have similar dream and aspiration.

I don't know about your timer thing.
    Is your timer a fixed timer, or variable timer based on certain formula / criteria / events /situation?

#12     Nov 8, 2017
    CSEtrader likes this.
  3. There is a saying that goes like this: If your dream does not scare you, then it is too small!
    :finger:

#13     Nov 8, 2017
  4. ajacobson

ajacobson

Every billionaire manager started somewhere.

#14     Nov 8, 2017
    CSEtrader, jmiller318 and schweiz like this.
  5. JackRab

JackRab

What... your strategy is low risk? But you intend to make 3000% in 6 months?

#15     Nov 8, 2017
  6. maxinger

maxinger

Every billionaire started with big dream.
    They dream the impossibles.

Every loser started with no dream.

#16     Nov 8, 2017
    CSEtrader likes this.
  7. Millionaire

Millionaire

You need to average about 80% a month compoudned.

80% is possible a year if you are a really good trader, but not per month, not unless you get really lucky.

So I would say aim for 30k to 1million over 6 years.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    #17     Nov 8, 2017
  8. Jack1960

Jack1960

Set a more modest goal such as 30k to 100k

#18     Nov 8, 2017
  9. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

trade sp futures why bother with crappy stocks. get it over with!

#19     Nov 9, 2017
    CSEtrader, SimpleMeLike and schweiz like this.
  10. Why do you have a 1 million goal, and a 6 months time frame goal?
    I wouldn't get too technically obsessed with numbers,...but just focus on the loose, general rhythm and flow of the trades and your process and collective ability and mindset.

Most goals usually don't end up happening exactly as you planned. Sometimes, most times, there are vast deviations. for better or worse.

It's certainly possible, but also really risky. Possible doesn't equal probable.
    As others have pointed out...it's just a relatively simple matter of compounding your trades/gains.

To accomplish a feat like that...you would have to trade daily...for the much-needed higher revolutions. Using leverage. basically going all in. -- a near Perfect Storm scenario would be essentially required.
    But hey...this is ET -- Trade to be Elite, not a ho-hum conservative, safe, sleepy, slow mutual fund that grandparents and retirees invests in.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    #20     Nov 9, 2017