Gnome is DEAD ON for FED, come see this

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by open, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Again, my point is not that the fed. is ideal-I'm very much against a fed. reserve bank having monopoly power over the issuance of currency, and I think FDR's abolishment of the Gold Clause was unconstitutional.

Still. Come on. There isn't a secret island with trillionaire central bankers. These guys are inept civil servants. Most of their poor policy making comes from Wall Street ties and political pressure, not personal financial gain.

#41     Dec 12, 2007
  2. nealvan

nealvan

It doesn't matter because it's backed by our military.

#42     Dec 12, 2007
  3. I keep telling my friends that the guys controlling the banks in China aren't getting rich - they are civil servants and they are Communists who don't believe in capitalism.

But they don't believe me :confused:

#43     Dec 12, 2007
  4. Do you expect to be taken seriously considering you contradicted yourself in your own post, while actually trying to make yourself seem smarter than everyone else.

Someone obviously does not understand what the Federal Reserve is.

#44     Dec 12, 2007
  5. timbo

timbo

Yeah, amendment 18 was a real winner too. Do we really need an explicit law to institute the obvious? Or, have you found an iron ore worthy of trade? May be add some chickens to your goat portfolio -- ask your edward jones rep for details.

#45     Dec 12, 2007