Gnome is DEAD ON for FED, come see this

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by open, Dec 1, 2007.

1. open

open

next thing that will happen is, central bankers want to reduce our population in half, and chip the rest with RFID chips

take a look at your family, and now divide into two :(

#31     Dec 4, 2007
  2. History will prove you wrong. It's filled with debasement and gold supply manipulations. Best example is what happened post Civil War, let alone throughout the centuries of monarchy rules.

The dollar was backed by gold during the Roaring 20s and looked what happened. Inflation is caused by money supply manipulations, not whether the currency is backed by anything. You can look at colonial script as an example of paper money doing a perfect job.

It's the monetary system that truly determines stability. Metal backing is just reassurance, but not the cornerstone. The biggest problem with gold is that it is easily cornered. Forget the futures market, which 90+% paper contracts with no chance of being filled. Most of the physical supply is held by few.

#32     Dec 4, 2007
  3. open

open

man do we need Ron Paul for president or what

#33     Dec 9, 2007
  4. open

open

I just love it when Ron P says

WE NEED to take care of our own citizens NOT spend on building roads and bridges for some other far flung nation

in other words bring our soldiers home and tell isreal to go F itself

seriously what the F does isreal want more, we gave them NUKS

what more do they want........oh that's right, our blood

#34     Dec 9, 2007

5. i am amazed and baffled by the many folks staggering ignorance of american history,...yet not surprisingly they are also shallow and stupid....for sure as you pointed out, the dumbing down process is working wonders.

#35     Dec 10, 2007
  6. The process of central banking theft is not too difficult to understand if you put in some time to research the subject with an open mind. Zeitgeist is only one of hundreds of videos and articles on the subject. Unfortunately Zeitgeist is a bit conspiracy slanted. However, any successful trader should be intelligent enough to understand the process of how wealth is transferred to the banking industry via their ability to create $ out of nothing. Wish I could create my own trading $ out of thin air - and then have the taxpayers bail me out if my investments went bad :)
    Ron Paul - America's last hope

#36     Dec 12, 2007
  7. This post proves what most already know: daytraders are superstitious, uneducated fat losers living in their Mom's basement watching old X-Files episodes.

That said, I do think that the Central Bank causes more problems than it solves. They do hide debt by simply printing more money, and their macroprudential policy is of a little to no effect. I think adopting a currency board would be a better strategy, or allowing competing private wholesale banks.

Where I disagree with the video-where are these trillionare central bankers? I actually think a private, autonomous central bank, or competing central banks is a good solution. The problem is when banks try to hide debt because of govt. influence through the increase of the money supply. Hyperinflation is generally a result of govt. influence-look at Argentina, for example.

#37     Dec 12, 2007
  8. I should add, Seingiorage is only 1% of govt. revenue in the U.S.
    Compare that Italy or Greece where seingiorage hovered around 10%, or countries in Africa where seigniorage is close to 100% of govt. revenue.

There's a lot of people on this site who find hysterical conspiracy theories appealing for the sake of entertainment.

The real reason the central bank increases the money supply over time is political pressure and myopia. We're in a war, so let's indirectly tax people through inflation, or lets bail out lenders, etc.
    That's not a conspiracy, that's just reality. And it plays into classical vs. Keynesian economic theory. For better or worse, the fed. is losing it's power of the money supply. Any forex trader realizes this. The daily volume of USD traded is in the range of 2 trillion. The fed ain't a big player in setting the "price" of money.

#38     Dec 12, 2007
  9. That statement would assume that any group or family with that kind of wealth would seek to be known like Paris Hilton or Britney Spears.

That kind of visibility is for the nouveau riche, not anyone who's family wealth goes back enough generations to have witnessed Marie Antoinette's beheading first hand.

Better to fly below the radar of notice, and above the fray of any conflict or privation and operate behind the scenes.

#39     Dec 12, 2007
  10. PS: I am not gnome, though I wish I was, man is fat where it counts :) [/B][/QUOTE]

??????????????/

gay Alert!!!!

Not that there is anything wrong with it!

:D :D :D :D

P.S.

As long as you can accommodate him.

#40     Dec 12, 2007