Gnome is DEAD ON for FED, come see this

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by open, Dec 1, 2007.

1. timbo

timbo

Hydro, do you really understand what you read? Lack of metals is the reason for inflation.

#21     Dec 3, 2007
  2. I was talking about gold coins or coins with some percentage of gold being circulated as tender....

gold standard - different animal

which fits with the feds. nuking these poor guys....

http://www.libertydollar.org/

#22     Dec 3, 2007
  3. btw, stand in front of any central bank and ask for a list of gold bars (serial #s and weights)

and then ask how much has been leased..

you'll be standing out front waiting for a lot of years......

#23     Dec 3, 2007
  4. Greenspan argued that, “There is no reason to believe either equity swaps or credit derivatives can influence the price of the underlying assets any more than conventional securities trading does.”

One might think the chairman guilty of a surprising naïveté, or perhaps something a bit more sinister, but that’s a topic for another day. The relevance here is that gold, in addition to being a fundamental currency, is also a commodity, and as such the CFTC is responsible for oversight of its market.

Greenspan waved off the necessity for the CFTC to regulate gold derivatives, telling Congress to fear not, that the “central banks stand ready to lease gold in increasing quantities should the price rise.”

Oops. Bet he wishes he hadn’t let that slip. As Chris points out, “Greenspan was telling Congress that the purpose of gold leasing was not what the central banks had been telling the world—to earn a little money on a dead asset. The real purpose of gold leasing was to suppress the gold price. His remarks are still posted on the Federal Reserve’s Internet site.”

#24     Dec 3, 2007
  5. Yes, believing in conspiracy theories makes yourself look really bright indeed LMAO.

#25     Dec 3, 2007
  6. brilliant response! you're so clever makloda, it's amazing

#26     Dec 3, 2007
  7. open

open

I don't have time now but I will respond later with my logical deduction as to what is next in store for slaves and semi-slaves like me

#27     Dec 3, 2007
  8. Quick don't miss the train to the day job bro, you don't wanna get fired :p

#28     Dec 3, 2007
  9. open

open

do you think someone who works for living would be awake at this hour

its 3:30 AM where I am

I know 100% that you are not making a cent of the market, no one that stupid can be a successful trader

ah its not really your fault, we don't choose out intelligence :cool:

congrats you are on IGNORE, so dance puppy dance

#29     Dec 3, 2007
  10. Likewise :D

#30     Dec 3, 2007