Gnome... 10,001 Posts... and I'm outa here

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gnome, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Welcome back :D

#51     Apr 22, 2009
  2. gnome

gnome

No, not "back"... just defending a challenge...

Should I do a poll? Ask whether to respond to questions and accusations? Or, just fade into the sunset?

#53     Apr 22, 2009
  3. As you wish. In the meantime you could put Landis or anybody who bothers you on ignore. It is impossible to be liked or accepted by everybody.

Good luck 'fading'. I tried it a few times but for the price it is also very difficult to beat the entertainment value of ET during trading hours, not even considering the few nuggets of trading wisdom that appear from time to time.

"The people" seem to be on your side too. :)

#54     Apr 22, 2009
  4. He could, but my guess is that he craves the attention he gets here. That is why he is unable to "let go" of ET. That is why there is now a suggestion of a "poll". :D

#55     Apr 22, 2009
  5. gnome

gnome

Oh brother... I couldn't give a CRAP less about you.

And I don't "crave" attention... I don't crave ANYTHING (well, except Asian girls, of course... )

I only suggested a poll because some asked, "why you leaving?"...

And then there's the line from Danny DeVito's character in "Other People's Money"... "When someone who makes $400/hour offers you free advice, perhaps it would be worth your time to listen..."

BTW.. I'd had Landis82 on ignore for quite a while...

#56     Apr 22, 2009
  6. If that's true, then why are you here still posting?

#57     Apr 22, 2009
  7. gnome

gnome

Because you keep taking a poke at me... for what reason, I don't know.

Sort of like, "he who gets the last shot in, wins"... And I'm not going to let you "win" on a lie...

And I don't have to be concerned about you "getting the last shot in on a truth".. because you obviously don't have a clue as to what is true.

#58     Apr 22, 2009
  8. #59     Apr 22, 2009
  9. gnome

gnome

Obviously... by the price and viewing angles, they have TN panels. I don't care for them... and some are better than others. I have no view on these...

All of my monitors have IPS panels.

#60     Apr 22, 2009