Gnome... 10,001 Posts... and I'm outa here

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gnome, Apr 16, 2009.

1. I've been coming here for a decade now and read quite a few of your posts. Sorry to hear that someone with some common sense is leaving.

Good luck with your trading.

#31     Apr 17, 2009
  2. gnome never said why he was leaving.

gnome, why? at least tell us why?? is this the way you prefer to leave without reason :confused:

#32     Apr 17, 2009
  3. You can say that again.
    ET should have spell check for those that never made it out of the 6th grade. :D

#33     Apr 17, 2009
  4. My sentiments exactly.

I don't think that I've ever seen a more bitter and negative poster on ET over the years . . . Truly amazing that this person would actually want to get out of bed in the morning and start a fresh new day; channeling so much of their energy towards negativity.

Perhaps Gnome wishes to make a change in his life, and getting away from ET is a positive move in that direction.

I wish him the best.
    :)

#34     Apr 17, 2009
  5. All he need is an antidepressant.

#35     Apr 17, 2009
  6. uptick1

uptick1

Good gosh - 10,000 posts. Ridiculous.

Am I right, that is an average of almost 4 posts a day.?

That's some serious free time you have there on your hands fella.

#36     Apr 18, 2009
  7. 3 1/2 posts each day of the month is some serious free time?? :confused:

#37     Apr 18, 2009
  8. No offense Gnome but I always skipped your stuff. A lot it very tedious. Also you appeared to have little or no trading expertise and your posts only added to the huge pile of garbage that collects at ET.

Such a huge waste of your time or anyones time. Adios pal.:D

#38     Apr 18, 2009
  9. ET, you read thousands of posts that should be on a Yahoo message board. You look in the politics section and find that some NAMBLA guys are domineering the place and using anybody and everybody for punching bags, you read a zillion posts in economics that seem to be paid for by MoveOn.org [until the election was over]... and occasionally you learn something... and occasionally somebody gets a life and says adios !! Adios Gnome, clever psudo name btw...

What if we could auction off our ET screen names...

#39     Apr 18, 2009
  10. Stosh

Stosh

Tasteless. :mad:

#40     Apr 18, 2009