Gnome... 10,001 Posts... and I'm outa here

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gnome, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Sorry to see you go, gnome. I think you're a good guy who lost his way somewhat with the robo-bashing of Obama at every turn. Even so, I hope to see you here again.

A while back I said I would try a 6-month sabbatical from ET and was only able to stay away for about 3 months. (Separation anxiety?) I've also been thinking lately that coming here is more a waste of time than not, but what are the (entertaining) alternatives during trading hours when I'm glued to the screen anyway? There's gotta be more...

P.S. Thanks for the computer-related advice.

#21     Apr 16, 2009
  2. LOL!

[​IMG]

#22     Apr 16, 2009
  3. sucky, another person with valuable knowledge gone. Have a good one Gnomey.

#23     Apr 16, 2009
  4. You won't get too far...:D

#24     Apr 16, 2009
  5. timcar

timcar

Who the hell are you ???

#25     Apr 16, 2009
  6. Stosh

Stosh

I guess you didn't frequent the technology or economics threads. He is one of the few from which one could actually learn something. Stosh

#26     Apr 16, 2009
  7. Your computer tech knowledge was invaluable. Saved me a couple of times. Good luck in your personal and professional endeavors.

#27     Apr 17, 2009

8. That has to be some kind of record don't you think.

#28     Apr 17, 2009
  9. r-in

r-in

I'll add my two cents of appreciation for various post of yours over the years!
    10,001 posts! And I though I needed to get a life! LOL..just kidding. :D
    I hope you do reappear either as Gnome or a knew ID, for me there honestly have been some good info gained from your posts.
    R

#29     Apr 17, 2009
  10. r-in

r-in

I can also add, keep on Bowlin! I live in what used to be the bowling capital, but like our brewing, it has left town to a large extent. Man, we had Bowling for Dollars on TV when I was a kid.

#30     Apr 17, 2009