Gnome... 10,001 Posts... and I'm outa here

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gnome, Apr 16, 2009.

1. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

See what happens when ET fucks with the Jesus...:D

Good retirement.

#11     Apr 16, 2009
  2. limit

limit

Enjoyed your posts and the computer insight, good luck.

#12     Apr 16, 2009
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

ET is kinda like smokin in that regard, but not as bad for you.

#13     Apr 16, 2009
  4. Stosh

Stosh

Gnome: I'm new to IB, but have appreciated your informative posts both on politics and technology. I'd bet there is a silent majority who feel the same way. Hope you will just take a break and decide to come back later. Good luck, Stosh

#14     Apr 16, 2009
  5. Cutten

Cutten

How many of those were in the "Chit Chat" & the "Politics & Religion" forums? ;)

#15     Apr 16, 2009
  6. The internet is relatively new.

You raise a good question, when is enough, enough?

I think you made good a call.

I left a bulletin board last summer that I had been posting on for ten years and I have no idea how many posts.

I took it out of my favorites and I really never have had the desire to type the address in and revisit it.

So it goes, and adios to you.

#16     Apr 16, 2009
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

take care homey.

#17     Apr 16, 2009
  8. eagle

eagle

Since you are very skillful on computer then I thought it was an acronym of GNU Network Object Model Environment but turned out to be related to financial stuff than computing. Enjoyed to meet you on ET, hate to see you leave and glad to wish you a very good luck for your future endeavor.

My guess was wrong and make me think to remember this.

“Markets are never wrong; opinions are.”
    -- Jesse Livermore

#18     Apr 16, 2009
  9. ak15

ak15

You need a pair of shearing knives.

#19     Apr 16, 2009
  10. da-net

da-net

Gnome,

I have not posted anywhere near the number of your posts, but I narrowed the subjects I read on ET drastically awhile back. I purposely limit even the small number of posts I place.

I've noticed as many others have articulated IF ET is worth the time considering all the attacks, thread derailments, and what I believe to be "GUMMINT" shills posting. On the later, maybe I'm just paranoid...time will tell.

I think Brandon is right ET is addictive and if I continue to see the unacceptable decline in quality of postings, attacks, and thread derailments here I also will not return...addiction solved.

Trade well, Gnome!

#20     Apr 16, 2009