GME /Wallstreetbets Save the Gorillas

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by FSU, Mar 14, 2021.

1. zdreg

zdreg

What about saving the whales on Wall Street? What about saving the meatheads who sell naked options?

#11     Mar 14, 2021
  2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

@DiceAreCast form of charity is not being racist towards non-germans.

#12     Mar 14, 2021
    Atikon likes this.
  3. taowave

taowave

Yeah,good luck with deterring the evil that lurks within...Until then,save those that can't save themselves

#13     Mar 14, 2021
    Atikon and Same Lazy Element like this.
  4. Atikon

Atikon

Yeah that was something monkees raised over 100k within 24h

#14     Mar 14, 2021
    FSU likes this.
  5. Grantx

Grantx

Is that the sound of crickets I hear? Lol.

#15     Mar 14, 2021
  6. FSU

FSU

Although I wasn't familiar with this charity before, it sure looks like they aren't just "protecting gorillas in captivity" Protecting wild gorillas, scientific research, educating local communities, and much more. Seems to be doing a lot of good. I would think these donations would be a very good thing.

#16     Mar 14, 2021
    Atikon likes this.
  7. SunTrader

SunTrader

People make choices ... including hunting endangered species. Mostly very poor, ignorant people, though not their fault they are.

Harsh penalties for people living under harsh conditions IMO is a waste of time and effort.

The buyers should be THE focus.

#17     Mar 14, 2021
  8. Could you quote from a scientific journal to the contrary?

#18     Mar 15, 2021
  9. Of course you know me just because you read 3 posts from me you disagree with. Lol. Funny how each and every fucking single time Tools like you crawl out of the basement who launch personal attacks on those they disagree with. Have I ever personally attacked you? Nor anyone who disagreed with me on the issue of inferior races? Not once. Yet here you are, you know nothing about me. But you apply your limited spectrum to force everyone who aligns with your politics into a white kettle and the rest into a black. Apparently only those two exist. They don't.

#19     Mar 15, 2021
  10. There are enough humans that deserve saving. After those who I can personally assist who seek opportunities but don't get any, I am happy to take care of puppies and orcas.

#20     Mar 15, 2021