Gmcr

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by kinggyppo, Sep 28, 2010.

1. any targets on this folks, looks to be firming up a bit here. All the fast money guys say stay away, makes me want to buy it am I crazy?

2. 2 minute chart after hours

3. crazy

4. id pick some up 4.4 million overstated big deal

5. reuters article, what the hell is a "fulfillment" vendor? is that like a happy ending?

(Reuters) - Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc (GMCR.O) said U.S. regulators are conducting an inquiry into some of its revenue recognition practices and its relationship with a 'fulfillment' vendor, sending its shares down 16 percent.

The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's Division of Enforcement sought voluntary production of documents and information from the company, which said it is cooperating fully with the SEC staff.

Green Mountain also found an "immaterial" accounting error that arose during fiscal 2007, resulting in a $4.4 million overstatement of net income, or a 3 cents cumulative impact on earnings per share, the leader in the single-cup coffee brewer market said in a regulatory filing.

As of June 26, 2010, there was a cumulative $7.6 million overstatement of pretax income and Green Mountain expects the amount of the accounting correction to be made in the quarter ended September 25.

Shares of Waterbury, Vermont-based Green Mountain fell as much as $5.95 to $31.06 in after-market trade Tuesday. They closed at $37.01 in regular trading on Nasdaq.

On Monday, the company's shares jumped to a lifetime high on rumors of a takeover by food giant Nestle SA (NESN.VX). (Reporting by Viraj Nair in Bangalore; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE68R62420100928

6. update 60 min chart

7. This thing is taking a real beating today, last major swing low on the daily was around $22.00.

8. Catalite

Catalite

Often times accounting irregularities point to control issues. I wouldn't touch it long for more than a day trade.

9. ch_trader

ch_trader

Hy all

Im new here, so its possible that i forgot to do something here.

Well, is someone seeing a rebound until 35 USD or this area?
    Or will that Stock go bearish?

What was the Reason for the after-hours fall?

regards

10. ch_trader

ch_trader

Hy all, im new here and i start to post here. Well im a Daytrader from Zurich (Switzerland > Cheese, Chocolate, Mountains, Banks).

Is someone seeing a rebound for GMCR until the 35 USD Area? Or will that Stock go bearish?

#10     Oct 3, 2010