GM Bankruptcy Thread

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by The Kin, Jun 27, 2008.

1. i'm so sad. :( i told my mommy that someone here would give an answer to tell her so she could tell that old lady and nobody helped. that made me look stoopid to my mommy after i told her i would post here. she's the only one that tells me all the time im not stoopid...klids in school tell me all the time i am. :(
    my mommy told me when she got home from work tonight that that old lady to her certtifacites to someplace and they told her they would not take them as they are worthless. the old lady is very upset that her money is gone.

#191     Jun 2, 2009
  2. Dear Joey, just show her these charts, they explain everything and tell her to hang on to those certs.

[​IMG]

Pluto is going through the companies 2nd house of employees/workers and opposing the 8th house of investors and inconjuncting natal Neptune in the 9th.

Uranus will hit the companies 2nd house of work and Pluto will conjunct the company’s natal Neptune (=loss - blame Bush).

#192     Jun 2, 2009
  3. i showwed my mommy your drawing and she toled me to ignor you. she also told me you are stoopid.

#193     Jun 4, 2009
  4. Is there a logical reason why gm is trading at these values??

#194     Jun 4, 2009
  5. lalh20

lalh20

I can't see one. I own 1.00 puts and am just sitting here wondering when the madness will end so I can get my profit.

I understand that there will always be idiots who will buy a stock because they don't know better but for GM to be rising to these levels now just blows my mind. Either I'm missing something big or a LOT of average people are going to get blown out of the water here. What kind of broker would let someone buy GMGMQ?

Am I missing something?

#195     Jun 5, 2009
  6. TM1982

TM1982

A "sure thing" trade is never a sure thing.

#196     Jun 5, 2009
  7. MTRIG

MTRIG

Okay, GM has a new web site "The Reinvent" or "New GM"

Does this look like the face of a new company?

SSDD (Same Stuff Different Day)

[​IMG]
    http://www.gmreinvention.com/

:)

#197     Jun 7, 2009