GM Bailout collapses !!! wow !!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by NY_HOOD, Dec 11, 2008.

1. dsq

dsq

bahaha,speak for yourself tool...please show me the pay stub that shows the regular hourly wage of 73$ for the guy screwing bolts on the assembly line.Thought so...and please stop repeating urban legends.
    Oh yeah, stfu.

BTW,i was just guessing that heritage.org was the heritage foundation.Lo and behold it is them.Consider the source and what a bunch of idiots that head it and those that follow it like sheep.Right wing lunatics that brought you the meltdown via voodoo economics now spouting off the solutions to their disastrous economic beleifs.Kinda of like the snake providing the anti venom to its venom right?

#51     Dec 12, 2008
  2. GTS

GTS

Show me where I ever said that the regular hourly wage was $73 asshat....oh that's right I never did....keep making shit up, its apparently all you can do.

#52     Dec 12, 2008
  3. dsq

dsq

Great now you ar ebacking down from your f ing bar chart?Look at the f ing chart that you provided,refered to and are glowing about you 2 face schmuck.
    Talk about slamming yourself with your own cream pie.IDIOTS are plentiful on the net.

I love it when a jackazz thinks he s a genius cuz he can cut and paste but doesnt know what the f its contents mean or if they even come from a credible source.Monkee see,monkey do!

#53     Dec 12, 2008
  4. GTS

GTS

Apparently you have a problem with basic English comprehension.

The chart is labeled "Detroit Automakers have high average hourly labor costs"

What part about that don't you understand fuckface?

#54     Dec 12, 2008
  5. dsq

dsq

You have neither english nor math comprehension....just an idiot loudmouth who cant even read or comprehend his own cut n paste bar chart...Duh.Do u even have a ged?

#55     Dec 12, 2008
  6. dsq

dsq

Just a refresher from loudmouth/hypocrite,cut n paste bozo who now claims he never said 73$ an hour-short memory huh?Thank god he provided a big ass chart so he could really get his point across!!!
    :

#56     Dec 12, 2008
  7. GTS

GTS

Wow, I thought you were just trolling but apparently you really are that stupid.

Here's let me explain it to you real slowly:

Each worker on average costs GM $73/hour.

The average worker does not receive a wages of $73/hour, part of the $73 is wages, the rest is benefits.

Just like the post that you love to quote clearly says.

Seriously, this isn't rocket-science, did you parents drop you on your head as child or something?

#57     Dec 12, 2008
  8. The real bias in the chart is comparing auto workers to "all private sector workers". That would include retail, restaurant and all kinds of low wage workers. Auto workers are in the mfg. sector. A fair chart would compare them to the average mfg. workers only.
    The UAW workers would certainly be on the high end of such a chart, but the disparity would not be as great.

#58     Dec 12, 2008
  9. yshuman

yshuman

hey guys...just my two cents, but instead of insulting each other and arguing about points that dont lead anywhere maybe we could focus our discussions of news items on how we could profit from them...again just my two cents im just sick of all the pointless arguments

#59     Dec 12, 2008
  10. olias

olias

I like that! Now let's see if they don't try to milk the goose and kill the cow!

:eek:

#60     Dec 12, 2008