Glub, glub, glub...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by duard, Mar 23, 2006.

1. duard

duard

I just banked some profits on my shorts so this would probably be a good time to sell...

Just kidding but sometimes it seems that way...

#41     Apr 25, 2006
  2. duard

duard

As is plain to see the market will need to prove it can make and sustain new highs. Thus far it has failed. Tommorrow will see if we get an inside day or follow-through to the downside.

Thing is May is the beginning of crappy "seasonality." So given all the negatives (inflation, interest rates, weak dollar, political tension etc.) I will be a daytrader at most on the long side and a position holder to the downside with profit targets built-in as the market tags my pivots on the way down.

#42     Apr 25, 2006
  3. duard

duard

4. #44     Apr 25, 2006
  5. duard

duard

I took a day off today and see that an inside day developed. Pretty easy guess after yesterdays close. In any event here we are again neutral. Would have been a nice gimme trade off of yesterday's high @ 9:30 am CST.

#45     Apr 26, 2006
  6. duard

duard

I'm cleaning my shorts after this am's action

#46     Apr 27, 2006
  7. duard

duard

Well I washed my shorts both literally and figuratively. Turns out the volume was overload for the exchanges (apparently).
    boofrickety.wav

Well a lot of weird action lately which looks like a top, walks like a top, smells like a top. Guess what?
    Maybe it's a top.

#47     Apr 27, 2006
  8. duard

duard

9. duard

duard

#49     Apr 27, 2006