Glub, glub, glub...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by duard, Mar 23, 2006.

1. 100% agreed asterisk. the 90 day moving average for the stock/bond ratio was way out whack recently.

#21     Apr 7, 2006
  2. hajimow

hajimow

Ditto,

I beleive today 4/7/06 will be an excellent day to sell. My candidates to sell are
    GOOG
    AAPL
    RMBS
    TXN
    QQQQ at 43

In my buy list : INTC, and some XLNX

#22     Apr 7, 2006
  3. duard

duard

Well, the brief and I mean brief poke into "New 5 year highs" spurred another round of selling into strength decline. Pretty predictble these days -- (channel surfing) but with a/d at -2000 today ---now that's a little bit impressive and way overdue!!! A few days of that type of action may be in store for those that like to buy.

This market needs a sell-off if it is going to continue higher as their isn't alot of money left to buy these breakouts. 3-4 years in a tight channel up without any big shakeouts. Well here we go again can support hold are we going down. So far my prediction has held water and it sure seems as though a more sustained sell-off is in the works but April will show us. Last year the low came in Mid-Late April.

#23     Apr 7, 2006
  4. duard

duard

Bounce. Set-up and within striking distance to penetrate to the downside. That is if we turnaround tommorrow, otherwise rangebound. Transports and sox down.

#24     Apr 10, 2006
  5. duard

duard

Monkey breath. Fish puke. Syphillitic afterbirth of a mongolian gangbang.

AH HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

#25     Apr 11, 2006
  6. duard

duard

Sorry about the poor speech/writing I suffer from Tourette's Syndrome and when excited can't control my bad language.

As you can imagine > 12 pts on the ES in ONE MOVE is exciting.

What next?

#26     Apr 11, 2006
  7. best guess is more lows to get tested with most of the downside action occuring post holiday, then a sharp bounce up to shake out weak-handed shorts, bringing us back up to the levels where we are right now...that move then fades into a failing rally attempt that ends up showing scary downside...very scary downside

but i admit this is probably too detailed to pan out the way i expect...i am looking for very specific price action...it's working so far, though.

#27     Apr 12, 2006
  8. duard

duard

I like the way you think....

For now rotation, smotation, regurgitation.

#28     Apr 12, 2006
  9. duard

duard

Oh and I forgot the most important one of all...

Prestidigitation

:D

#29     Apr 12, 2006
  10. duard

duard

Flippy, whippy oh so trippy...

Are you watching my left hand closely....

Presto chango rally I mean sell-off...

#30     Apr 13, 2006