Glock Pistol Sales Surge in Aftermath of Arizona Shootings

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Jan 11, 2011.

1. LOL lucrum that's lame, funny but lame.

#51     Jan 13, 2011
  2. Xena

Xena

3. Well, shit! Guess you'd better join me and Redneck for a drink at the TraderSexpo!

Considering how long it is taking them to get the PMR-30 and the RFB reliable, the KSG is years away.

#53     Jan 14, 2011
  4. #54     Jan 14, 2011
  5. To misquote the 50's Sha-Na-Na's "Get a Job":

Git! Git Git! Git! Git! Git! Git!....Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!...Git a Glock!

#55     Jan 14, 2011
  6. What are the rules for when you get pulled over by the police and you have a gun in the glove box? Has this happened to anyone here? I got arrested as a teenager for having a pistol in my car, that was years ago in New Mexico. I don't remember if it was against the law, they didn't file charges and gave me my gun back.

#56     Jan 14, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

It varies from state to state. Although I believe a firearm in the glove box would generally be considered a concealed weapon and require a permit.

http://www.io.com/~velte/FAQ.htm

#57     Jan 14, 2011
  8. Yes. In most states (though not all) the only legal way to carry a gun (especially handguns) in your car is for it to be unloaded and in a locked container unless you have a CCW (Carry Concealed Weapon permit.)

If you own a gun, it's extremely important that you know the gun laws of your state and the laws of any state that you may be traveling through with you guns. Last year, a guy who was traveling through New Jersey from another state with a gun in his car was convicted of a felony in New Jersey even though he was in compliance with the laws of his home state.

#58     Jan 14, 2011