Globalserver/TS2000i Sunday bars problem

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by magcf, Oct 5, 2008.

1. magcf

magcf

I wonder whether anybody experiences the same problem or has a suggestion.

I use Globalserver/TS2000i in real-time with eSignal for the SP e-mini and have one problem: the first bar of any chart bigger than 10m is not computed/plotted at the correct time after the Sunday open. For example: the first 20m bar after the Sunday open is plotted at 17:10 CDT instead of 17:20. After the first bar, following ones are plotted OK at 20m intervals, but being the first bar wrong, all the Sunday/Monday chart is out of whack.

Then, at the following open on Monday afternoon everything goes back on track, and is fine for the whole week, so the problem in this case is on Sundays only. Using "Natural hours bars" instead sorts out the Sunday open problem but simply shifts it to Monday to Thursday opens: now THEY are off!!

I have tried various combinations of CME exchange times, symbol session times, dribble/settlement times, dummy Saturday sessions or Sunday pre-session,... all to no avail, and it's driving me potty!!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

2. magcf

magcf

SORTED!! Done two charts: one ticking "natural hours bars" for Sun/Mon, one without natural hours bar for Tue to Fri.