Globalist Campaign Calls for Abolishment of Constitution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvector, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Of course they didn't, they were among the privileged. And we all know whose votes would have "destabilized" their system.

#11     Feb 8, 2012
  2. "The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but it can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation. Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter of the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government."

- Francis Grund, The Americans, in Their Moral, Social, and Political Relations.

#12     Feb 9, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Then I suppose you must have been really pissed off when slavery was officially outlawed per the Thirteenth Amendment to the Constitution, in 1865. Bastards in government were "tinkering and changing," eh?

#13     Feb 9, 2012
  4. Telling Americans that the constitution is no longer required is like telling the British the Queen is no longer needed, like telling the Chinese that Mao tse tung is no longer to be respected.

Is it possible?

#14     Feb 9, 2012
  5. Mvector

Mvector

The New York Times Agrees With G. W. Bush, Implies The Constitution “Is Just A Piece of Paper”

Thursday, February 9, 2012

“Wolverine: Magneto’s right: there is a war coming. Are you sure you’re on the right side?
    Storm: At least I’ve chosen a side.” - X-Men (2000, Director Bryan Singer/Screenwriter Tom DeSanto).

“Col. Claus von Stauffenberg: I’m a soldier, I serve my country. But this is not my country. I was lying out there bleeding to death, thinking, if I die now, I leave nothing to my children but shame.” - Valkyrie (2008, Director Bryan Singer/Screenwriter Christopher McQuarrie).

“The Constitution has seen better days,” declares Adam Liptak, the Supreme Court correspondent of The New York Times, in his new piece called: ‘We the People’ Loses Appeal With People Around the World.

Liptak won’t tell you, but the Constitution is dead thanks in large part to the fact that the New York Times has judiciously covered up the Bush administration’s crimes against the Constitution, beginning on day one when G. W. and company stole the White House.

more - http://www.infowars.com/the-new-yor...es-the-constitution-is-just-a-piece-of-paper/

#15     Feb 9, 2012
  6. Eight

Eight

Our rights are not gone if we won't put up with violations. I know some guys that had great successes in getting cities to reduce "excessive fees" and got crooked cops and judges fired to the point where the courts in the Antelope Valley had to bring judges up from Los Angeles.. They demonstrated, they went to meetings that were illegally made secret, they went to court, they did all sorts of things.. not sure they are still in operation but their website is up and running still...

http://www.bountylicenserecovery.com/

People vote their pocketbooks and party platforms instead of their freedoms, it's pure idiocy...

#16     Feb 9, 2012