global wealth being destroyed on purpose

Discussion in 'Trading' started by qwert, Oct 17, 2008.

1. karol88

karol88

massive inflation? where?...what besides oil went up more than 50%-100% a year? that would be massive inflation...
    I lived through hyperinflation in Poland some 20 years ago...inflation reached 580% in 1990 alone...we're not even close

#11     Oct 17, 2008
  2. This is an effect, not a cause.

There were no real investment opportunities so bubbles were created (dotcom, housing).

Why there were no REAL investment opportunities?
    A hard to answer question but this is the cause.

#12     Oct 17, 2008
  3. BVM88

BVM88

According to Aaron Russo, most in the Council For Foreign Relations mistakenly believe they are contributing to the greater good:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1263677258215075609

As for anyone who thinks there has been little inflation over the years, you need only open your eyes to see that the inflation was in equities, real-estate and commodities. They more than doubled the money supply in less than 10 years, but I guess they would have needed to quadruple it before you noticed anything.

#13     Oct 17, 2008
  4. setser is the F-ing guy from CFR who is pointing this stuff out- do you not read?

Ok - I reneg my comment- this interview is interesting enough to point out that not is all kosher out there.

#14     Oct 17, 2008
  5. qwert

qwert

i agree, there aren t that many real investments out there and thats why these bubbles happen, that is right .
    most debt is locked in and long term at one bank,
    a good subject to read out is fractional banking, it sounds like the banks r lending out money they dont have and doesnt even exist.

the council on foreign relations only purpose is to set up a global economic directorship thats untouchable.

theyre stupid enough to have a web page, i ve read alot of it. the most interesting part was under thinktanks in 1999, 3 of the topics were 'threats of non- state sponsored terrorism', 'what to do in case of a stock market melt down' and a think tank on the 'caspian sea area.' wow the guys can see into the future

afghanstan was only invaded for the pipeline route from the caspain sea and the open theft of the balkans. the fricken al cada camps that we paid for r built right on the route.... hahah..... on the border with Pakistan........ hahahah........ al cada is the cia s list of assets ...... hhahahahahahah......reading the financial pages for seven years now, because they cant lie, dont tell me these things arent going on, ITS RIGHT IN THE OPEN EVERYDAY DAY>...hahahahahahah...... IN THE OPEN ....hahahahahahah......everything these criminals have done in the last 8 years is all out in the open, they ve fucked us in so many holes, we just dont know where to start to complain.

google caspain sea and the best web page on the topic is parstimes

#15     Oct 17, 2008
  6. Tums

Tums

Wealth wasn't destroyed... only massively transferred.

#16     Oct 17, 2008
  7. you my friend have ben doing some reading ,good for you!
    i dont think a tinfoil hat is needed-BECAUSE IT IS ALL TRUE!!!
    some are awakening from a long slumber and they are pissed off-but i dont know if enough have yet...as to be to be a tipping point-keep on keepin on-Spud

#18     Oct 18, 2008