Global Warming: The coldest Spring in 50 years.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, May 30, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Arguing with Rectum is like arguing with a rock. Rocks say the stupidest things.

#51     May 30, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yeah, we wished his "Wife" well after a car crash... I've gotta say, however, I hope she knows she's living with Mr. Orlando "beach," and a complete lunatic. Just like ol' chimpwheat, the truth will never come from his lips. I despise a liar, and these two are the COMPLETE package of lunacy, and compulsive lairs. They should be locked away with the men in white coats, but yet they're free which is frightening.:(

#52     May 30, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

After nearly everyone (well conservatives anyway) expressed concern for his wife, I don't think he ever expressed his appreciation nor told us if she was alright.

That's the mark of a shallow commie dog. Individuals don't matter to commie dogs. Everything is for the state.

#53     May 30, 2013
  4. TGregg

TGregg

You expect more? Maybe you are almost as naive as pricter.

#54     May 30, 2013
  5. Max E.

Max E.

It might be tough for them to find since your gay brother has pushed your shit so deep inside of you.

#55     May 31, 2013
  6. Another one for you Global Warming Bozos.

http://www.thelocal.es/20130527/spain-braces-itself-for-summer-that-never-was

Spain braces for 'coldest summer in 200 years'
    Published: 27 May 2013 13:06 GMT+02:00

French weather channel Meteo has forecast that this summer will be the worst on record in Western Europe since 1816 – known by meteorological experts as “the year without summer”.

Cold maritime fronts and weak solar activity during the winter months have not only given us a chillier Spanish spring than normal, they’re also going to make the summer months unusually dreary and rainy.

The year without summer, 1816, is not an old wives’ tale.

Overcast skies and cold temperatures across the northern hemisphere led to severe crop failures and food shortages in France, England, Ireland and the US during the summer months of that year.

#56     May 31, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Spain braces for 'coldest summer in 200 years"

"Coldest Spring in 50 years"

Somehow these headlines just don't sound like an up trend in temps to me.
    Unless maybe a stock making fresh 52 weeks lows is considered to be in an up trend.

#57     May 31, 2013
  8. Max E.

Max E.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#58     May 31, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

A cold northern hemisphere summer will mean a food shortage and the loss of many lives as a result.

Global cooling is the real monster, not global warming. Sadly, we may see such a trend develop causing much misery in the world.

#59     May 31, 2013
  10. Ricter

Ricter

You're the bozo, this was in the article you posted to support your denial:

"The provisional temperature for this spring goes against recent form for the season, forecasters said, with eight of the past 10 years seeing warmer than average springs compared to the long-term (1981-2010) average of 7.7C."

#60     May 31, 2013