Global Warming: The coldest Spring in 50 years.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, May 30, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Isn't it interesting that lunatics like futurecents, rcg, ricter, etc., are all complulive liars?

#31     May 30, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

#32     May 30, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

That's because the only way an idiot can compete in an argument with an honest person is to try and lie his way through.

#33     May 30, 2013
  4. jem

jem

exactly my point... ricter... you proved it again for me.

the "consensus" according to wikipedia --- (although again I did not see the link to the study itself... because even this statement overstates the consensus... )

"The scientific opinion on climate change is that the Earth's climate system is unequivocally warming, and it is more than 90% certain that humans are causing most of it through activities that increase concentrations of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, such as deforestation and burning fossil fuels. "

For ignorant fools like FC... let me make it clear... activities such as... deforestation (they left out cows, methane production, planting certain crops, perhaps even congregating in groups ) and burning of fossil fuels.... is not the same as saying man made co2 is cause the warming.

Take that info.. and now realize that the MET is now admitting there is no statistically signficant warming outside natural variation.

and you agw nutters have nothing...

nothing at all.

here is the link....

Quote from Ricter:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_opinion_on_climate_change [/QUOTE]

however wikipedia did sneak this one in below... and this is the study... man is contributing... nothing saying it is man made co2...

and if you read the other studies in the section...

you will know plenty of other surveys contradict the idea of any real consensus.

A poll performed by Peter Doran and Maggie Kendall Zimmerman at University of Illinois at Chicago received replies from 3,146 of the 10,257 polled Earth scientists. Results were analyzed globally and by specialization. 76 out of 79 climatologists who "listed climate science as their area of expertise and who also have published more than 50% of their recent peer-reviewed papers on the subject of climate change" believed that mean global temperatures had risen compared to pre-1800s levels. Seventy-five of 77 believed that human activity is a significant factor in changing mean global temperatures. Among all respondents, 90% agreed that temperatures have risen compared to pre-1800 levels, and 82% agreed that humans significantly influence the global temperature. Economic geologists and meteorologists were among the biggest doubters, with only 47 percent and 64 percent, respectively, believing in significant human involvement. The authors summarised the findings:

#34     May 30, 2013
  5. jem

jem

I felt this needed to be reposted....

no warming statistically discernable outside natural variation.

For you traders that means science can't tell if we are in a move up a move down our its just noise because nothing about this temperature drift is unusual or unexpected.

So in short this is just some guru trying to sell you an S&P futures systems which was just recently curve fit by the IPCC 4 different times.

They sold a system based on data mining or curve fitting the past data.

But when you took it live it failed every time.

Why? because we are not in a temperature trend.

#35     May 30, 2013
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#36     May 30, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

If it gets that hot again in Kansas before I die, I'll apologize to futurecurrents right here on this forum.

Until then he is an ignorant asshat! :D

#37     May 30, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

And you lick your brothers ass. Is that somehow better?

#38     May 30, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

I see in the news that futurecurrents has been ordered to have a psychiatric evaluation after fucking Phyl to death.
    ---

A man who goes by the name futurecurrents was charged with sexually molesting his pet peacock and must undergo a psychological evaluation, a DuPage County judge ordered Wednesday.

Futurecurrents also was taken into custody during the hearing when Judge Alex McGimpsey raised his bail to $20,000 for the misdemeanor animal cruelty charge he faces, the Chicago Sun-Times is reporting.

Futurecurrents, who briefly protested during the hearing that he was innocent, later was released from the DuPage County Jail after posting 10 percent of that amount.

Defense attorney Brian Telander didn’t object to the psychological evaluation, saying Futurecurrents suffers from serious mental illness.

Futurecurrents was arrested on May 7 by police investigating a report that he tried to solicit sex from a teenager.

While being questioned, he allegedly told police he earlier had sexually molested his pet peacock, Phyl. Police found the bird’s body in his garage.

Futurecurrents also was charged with misdemeanor indecent solicitation of a child.

Following his arrest, he was involuntarily committed for six days to a psychiatric center for treatment, authorities said.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/05...m-for-man-charged-with-molesting-pet-peacock/

#39     May 30, 2013
  10. Valiant try Ricter, but you know they only get their global warming 'science' from special websites. Because NOAA and NASA are creating fraudulent data and CO2 is not really a greenhouse gas and all the world's science organizations are wrong because they are all liberals. You see, it's all a big hoax. Just like the supposed moon landing and that whole round earth thing.

#40     May 30, 2013