Global Warming: The coldest Spring in 50 years.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, May 30, 2013.

1. jem

jem

correction...

we have caught you mis representing facts charts and data.

you have no science.

we are not saying what causes warming..

we are saying you have presented to science showing man made co2 causes warming.

There is no statistically discernable warming since the industrial revolution.

no warming.

#21     May 30, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

We've already debunked your lies.

<a href=http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/02/13/peer-reviewed-survey-finds-majority-of-scientists-skeptical-of-global-warming-crisis/><b>Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis</b></a>

#22     May 30, 2013
  3. You're a lying sack of shit. Fuck you.

97%

virtually all the world's experts

all the science orgs

common sense

Your'e fucking crazy. And fucking douchebags like you and pisspoor can eat my shit. The world needs to be rid of you assholes before it can start to heal itself. Fuck you.

#23     May 30, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

The world would be a better and smarter place if you would quit taking these breaks from giving your brother a blow job. :D

#24     May 30, 2013
  5. Eat shit motherfucker. You suck donkey-ass.

#25     May 30, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

You are such an amoral dumbfuck. I would tell you to go fuck yourself but you have your brother for that. Does he come all over your face or just in your mouth, pervert?

#26     May 30, 2013
  7. Bottom line... Denial of AGW is the best proof of how just how ignorant, deluded and ideologically biased most Republicans are. It's not about the science to them at all.

#27     May 30, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

I put futurepennies on ignore. I read his quoted reply. "Suck donkey ass." Really? Is the guy 12 years old?:confused:

#28     May 30, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

We all know guys like futurecunt in real life. He's the guy that wants to hang with you but neither you nor your buddies really want him around. The things he says are illogical and always of a questionable nature.

In short, it is embarrassing just to be around the guy. :cool: :cool:

#29     May 30, 2013
  10. jem

jem

show us the study that says 97% of climatologists say man made co2 causes warming.

it does not exist.

you are the liar.

#30     May 30, 2013