Global Warming Science Is Bunk

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Statement of fact, actually.

I doubt your capable of such. Too dim and too emotional.

Not particularly.

Why would that make me "afraid"?

#51     Jan 25, 2013
  2. This number is dwindling. The millenials are liberals, so AGW will be addressed as these folks go into government. Just takes a little bit of time.:)

#52     Jan 25, 2013
  3. The agw agenda is a disingenuous crock of shit.

ask fc what how he earns his money and what steps he's taken to reduce his personal carbon footprints.

As far as I can tell the only thing he's done is try to tell us all how stupid we are not to buy into the BS and nothing else.

#53     Jan 25, 2013
  4. Again, your numbers are dwindling.....fast.:)

#54     Jan 25, 2013
  5. 1)That's just your supposition.
    2) facts are not a popularity contest

#55     Jan 25, 2013
  6. Yea, I know, you and your kind are the great white warriors trying to save America, we get it.

You adulterated the American dream from the beginning, and just now people are striving for the more perfect union. Goodbye, PT.

#56     Jan 25, 2013
  7. Just a little common sense goes a long way 99 cent, too bad you cannot see that.

#57     Jan 25, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

Just the opposite. You need to learn some facts. Speaking your liberal mind in a factual discussion leads to your posts being nonsense.

#58     Jan 25, 2013
  9. ?

#59     Jan 25, 2013
  10. Anyone notice how the deniers present absolutely no facts or charts or any substantial reason why AGW is not a fact? Where is their science? A sixteen year chart?

Their argument seems to center around the words "bullshit" "dildo" "ass" and similar things with which apparently they are more familiar.

I'm waiting for one them to claim that God would never allow man to so control what happens on earth. :)

#60     Jan 25, 2013