Global Warming Science Is Bunk

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 24, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Don't confuse FC with facts. It makes him go berserk. He prefers strawman arguments that can be discredited. Facts will make his head explode. He just can't deal with them. :D

#41     Jan 24, 2013
  2. Well, keep patting yourself on the back for being so smart while you cry yourself to sleep about us stupid sheep who won't buy your swill.

#42     Jan 24, 2013
  3. #43     Jan 24, 2013
  4. Well I don't pat myself on the back. What I think about AGW is no different than what many other reasonably intelligent people and virtually all the world's climate scientists think. Nothing special.

And while I don't cry myself to sleep I am disappointed that there are so many dumb people like yourself that are getting in the way of doing something about it. The amount of ignorance in this nation is depressing.

#44     Jan 24, 2013
  5. FC, don't get too down. The posters like pspr, PHEONIXTRAITOR, et al represent a very small minority view across the land.

They are hard core, implacable, close minded drones marching to a relentless drumbeat issued by the media sources they drink up. And they will tell you that that is exactly what you are. They are set in stone, constitutionally unable to consider a viewpoint inconsistent with thier world view. Inflexible and ultimately inadaptable to the changing world around them. They believe in
    a Creator centered universe in which they fantasize that they are
    the lonely warriors in a pagan or antigod era, connected by the ET P&R forum, a time to prove they are the true believers against the great tide of blasphemy. They are the true chosen people.
    And as God as thier sponser, they know they can dispense of anyone else with thier guns and hatred. They hope. They are really just useless pussies.

The nonwhite nonChristians (and Libtards) will die and be consigned to hell upon the arrival of Armageddon. And the chosen will float freely and blissfully for eternity in the kingdom of God. So why care about the planet in this short fleeting moment?

#45     Jan 24, 2013
  6. +1, and Thank you. And I want to believe that they are a small minority. But the polls paint a pretty depressing picture of 46 % of the nation beleiving man was made 10,000 years ago and 30% that don't believe in AGW, most of them Republicans of course, in both cases.

#46     Jan 24, 2013
  7. Well spoken, which is why things have settled down here a lot. People realize this group is a lost cause. They come here to lick their wounds from the real world political beating they get daily.:)

#47     Jan 24, 2013
  8. I think the ass dildo idea is more up your ally than convincing people you know what you are talking about..

#48     Jan 25, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, your "argument" is Bull Shit.

#49     Jan 25, 2013
  10. that's your reply?

thanks for the engaging conversation

tell me, does this have anything to do with climate?

Or is that your opinion just based on the fact that you're afraid I might not be a republican?

#50     Jan 25, 2013