Global Warming Science Is Bunk

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 24, 2013.

1. that's your reply?

That's the basis of your argument?

If you don't like something it is just Bull Shit?

What resource is it you are so worried we are running out of?

How will less people on the face of the earth help you in any way?

Would you be better off if you and everybody else was sterile?

That's it?

The problem with the world is

Too many children?

#31     Jan 24, 2013

2. Republicans are dumb?

They don't trust or want to understand science because it conflicts with their religion?

All they care about is money, now, and don't consider anyone else or the future as their problem?

They have been apologists for the health and environmental damage of big tobacco and coal/oil for the last 40 years?

The GOP is in the pocket of Big Oil?

Republicans are dumb and easily deluded by their puppetmasters ?

#32     Jan 24, 2013
  3. if democrats are so disinterested in money, why are they so determined to get mine through tax dollars? Sometimes it seems like all they care about is money. Namely mine.

that's all democrats fight about is money

I got it and thay want it

they don't know how to make it

they just know I got it and they want it

#33     Jan 24, 2013
  4. I can't believe you wrote this. OTOH...maybe I can believe it given the source.

Seriously? Science should be decided by the popular opinion of non-scientists? Wow.

#34     Jan 24, 2013
  5. whatever,I've got better things to do, than be logical with a moron such as yourself.
    I guess I'll just have to go back to referencing you as dipshit, since you are incapable of real debate.

#35     Jan 24, 2013
  6. If it were "good" science, it's respective adherents wouldn't be polarized by ideological (political) lines.

You just can't face the implications of those facts.
    :D :D

#36     Jan 24, 2013
  7. ok, I'm outta here

it's always the same when I come down here

nobody wants to talk

they just want to defend their party loyalty

no matter how stupid their argument is

and if you spend too much time down here, you get sucked in

I'm going back up there where they trade for a living

The rest of you can sit down here in this cesspool and mud wrestle for entertainment

Not my style

#37     Jan 24, 2013
  8. You wanted reasons for why there is an ideological divide. I gave you some good reasons. In my experience most of the Repubs I know are dumb. They deny evolution. They think a woman can abort a "true rape". They think gay people can be "cured". They literally believe the bible. They think that assault weapons for all are needed to fight off invading armies of the UN. They think AGW is a UN plot to control their lives. I could go on but I think I made my point.

These dumb people are easily lead by their corporate puppet-masters into denying AGW, and going to war to wave the flag, and cutting their own benefits while favoring the wealthy, among other things.

#39     Jan 24, 2013
  9. It's respective adherents? I've told you already, there is no real argument anymore among the scientists. Around the world. Mostly the only one's denying it are non-scientist Republicans. The same ones that deny evolution and literally believe the Bible and think gay can be cured. You know. Stupid people. So a science is invalid because some stupid people don't believe it?

#40     Jan 24, 2013