"Global Warming" SCAM - Hack/Leak

Discussion in 'Politics' started by W4rl0ck, Nov 20, 2009.

1. I coined the term "Global Warming Hoax" for a post on ET.

If these are authentic, it's too late anyway. Al Gore was recently crowned the world's first carbon billionaire.

In a court of law, I don't believe anyone can successfully get their money back from the hoax.

#21     Nov 20, 2009
  2. pspr, I could not have said it better myself.

#22     Nov 20, 2009
  3. I wouldn't lump global warming with peak oil. Oil is finite, and the countless wars and the toppling of governments is a very real symptom of cheap oil's increasing scarcity.

And whereas governments are quick to point out global warming and enact legislation to that effect, those same governments suppress information of the oil problem. Global warming does not affect the markets as the realization that we may be facing severe oil shocks in the near future.

If anything, I believe that global warming may be a better propaganda vehicle than saying that yes, oil is getting harder to extract and if India and China start consuming the same amount of oil the US consumes, than all hell breaks loose. Production will eventually not meet demand.

#23     Nov 20, 2009
  4. Ricter

Ricter

The world's ice is melting.

#24     Nov 20, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

So is all the free ice cream Barry promised his supporters.

#25     Nov 21, 2009
  6. Barry will be exposed sooner or later as a Hoax too.

#26     Nov 21, 2009
  7. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

#27     Nov 22, 2009
  8. TGregg

TGregg

This is exactly why Algore didn't run. He knew that Glowbull warming would be front and center. He also knew it would get blown away as a steaming pile of pure bovine excrement.

Plus, he would have been a racist for running against The One.

#28     Nov 22, 2009
  9. Ricter

Ricter

The Tim Ball video, importantly, is addressing "anthropogenic" global warming as a conspiracy, not global warming itself.

#29     Nov 22, 2009
  10. maxpi

maxpi

The very first big study that Gore and all of them based their conclusions on... the data was hidden for a decade.. when somebody finally got it, guess what, the data had been cherry picked...

Bullshit lying leftist envirocranks... not that eh environment should not be cleaned up a hell of a lot, and protected... it's just that with all these cranks in the mix, reasonable and technically capable people get swamped out, we never hear from them that much...

#30     Nov 22, 2009