"Global Warming" SCAM - Hack/Leak

Discussion in 'Politics' started by W4rl0ck, Nov 20, 2009.

1. wutang

wutang

Funny, I read the news on sites that don't have an obvious political bias and they seem to think much of the todo has been about cherry-picked comments and do not represent the whole of the files. How ironic. Also, I'm pretty sure the term climate change was favored over global warming because idiots were having problems understanding that it means that such a scenario causes more extreme weather in general which is what we've seen.

#11     Nov 20, 2009
  2. I've read articles and seen graphs that prove just that. From what I've read the main point researchers make isn't about global warming, but about carbon dioxide getting infused into the oceans.

#12     Nov 20, 2009
  3. the1

the1

Why exactly would I provide empirical evidence for a casual observation?

The next time you type any kind of thought. observation, conclusion, or any combination thereof, be sure to upload that spreadsheet and cite your sources :p

#13     Nov 20, 2009
  4. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

Links to legit websites or it didn't happen.

#14     Nov 20, 2009
  5. pspr

pspr

Here's another little bit of information the "Global Warming" crowd never tells you.

There was global warming on several other planets in our solar system late in the last century. I suppose that was because of all the cars we're driving around Mars now! Maybe scientist should look elsewhere before formulating their global warming theories.

Google it.

#15     Nov 20, 2009
  6. it is amazing how people chase after beliefs rather than evidence...

#16     Nov 20, 2009
  7. Tons of info in the .zip file, looking at it right now. Lots of emails are of people chatting about just daily work stuff. Found a few interesting things so far. Mann isn't very highly regarded - "Michael Mann is unable of any constructive discussion" - says one email heh.

#17     Nov 20, 2009
  8. All who think that "Global Warming" is real are either complicit in the hideous plot (and should be tried for treason and executed) or woefully ignorant of the evil planning of dictatorships! The ignorant should pick up a copy of the "Report From Iron Mountain." Ignore the crap about it being a hoax! Nobody writes an over 70 page hoax - sorry, just my belief!

-gastropod

#18     Nov 20, 2009
  9. dewton

dewton

#19     Nov 20, 2009
  10. If you had taken the trouble to "Google it" you would find that planetary climate is rather more complicated than you would like to believe. But that mutes the sound bites doesn't it?

1. Not all planets are warming.

2. There are planet specific factors involved (and in no case does it involve an increase of Solar radiation). For example in the case of Mars it is believed to be due to a reduction of planetary albedo attributed to very large dust storms. Whatever is happening on Pluto is surely not due to the sun as it is simply too far away. Other outer planets have significantly eliptical orbits and this results in a seasonal factor.

So how about, just for once looking a little deeper than propaganda web sites?

#20     Nov 20, 2009