"Global Warming" SCAM - Hack/Leak

Discussion in 'Politics' started by W4rl0ck, Nov 20, 2009.

1. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

"Apparently a "Global Climate Center" was hacked and the contents have been posted to the Internet. A ZIP file exceeding 60MB and containing a huge number of emails and other documents has been posted worldwide.

Original speculation as to whether the files posted were legitimate or some sort of spoof appears to now be confirmed as legitimate:

“It was a hacker. We were aware of this about three or four days ago that someone had hacked into our system and taken and copied loads of data files and emails.”

I have not had time to read all of the material yet (there are over a thousand files involved!) but what I have skimmed looks VERY damning. Contained within the documents are what appear to be admissions of intentional tampering with data as well as intentional falsification of results to "show" man-made global warming."

http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archives/1648-Global-Warming-SCAM-HackLeak-FLASH.html

2. Our govt. is evil full of evil people. So this would not surprise me.

The Global warming hoax is perpetuated and financed by the same cabal that received the TARP Trillions.

They're trying to figure out a way to tax the entire worlds population collectively under one entity.

Is the file available for download?

3. pspr

pspr

And the Al Gores of the world are trying to say it is just normal email chatter that you would find in any community.

Step back and see the whole Global Warming (now called Climate Change since global warming doesn't make sense anymore) scam is just a new way to drain money from the U.S. and large corporations to line the pockets of the climatologists and the countries they represent.

Actually, if Sun spots don't return to normal soon we are on the cusp of slipping into another global cooling period like the one that the world experienced about 400 years ago. Should that happen millions, if not billions, of people are going to starve to death!

And, either way there is absolutely NOTHING we can do about it but adapt.

4. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

Pirate Bay supposedly. Haven't checked.

5. Tax revenue. It is a new way to tax energy.

6. Global warming and Peak Oil are both hoaxes.

However, it is preferable for GS to continue manipulating the oil markets higher. A few more years of energy manipulation will help alternative efficient energy sources to mature and become economically viable. Internal reports within DuPont state Solar will be competitive with fossil fuels within 2 years if oil prices remain at current levels.

Efficient engines. Entirely new engines. Solar along with alternative energy. All these find funding because energy prices are outrageously high.

As for the global warming hoax. The Nobel Prize Al Gore and the UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change were given in 2007 effectively put Al Gore as the Cabals front man.

Obama's Nobel Prize is equally spurious. Obama is Bush only with a different skin color. Don't expect any substantial change in govt. policies in the next few years.

7. lol I knew it was a scam all along. Al Gore has been pounding the table for it. Not hard to tell what a scam is or isn't with that guy supporting it.

"One particular thing you said - and we agreed - was about the IPCC reports and the broader climate negotiations were working to the globalisation agenda driven by organisations like the WTO"

Wow that's some scary shit if you ask me. First it was NAFTA for Al Gore, now this. It makes me sick.

I hope they never catch the guy who did it.

8. the1

the1

Ever since the Gov't began talking about Global Warming the winters have been getting colder and colder around here. It's completely fabricated bull shit so they could pass Cap and Trade, which will allow money to flow more freely to Goldman Sachs and allow the government to enter anyone's house without a search warrant. Google "Carbon Police" and "Warrant Cards."

The end of the Bill of Rights is right around the corner. The Patriot Act, Cap and Trade, and tomorrow Health Care Reform. Kiss America good-bye.

9. l2tradr

l2tradr

I like your scientific approach on the issue. Well thought out, backed by empirical evidence. Nice. :p

#10     Nov 20, 2009