global warming physics question.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 151, Nov 19, 2008.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

Yannis, I have you on my ignore list but this is too good to pass up. That first link you posted is priceless; it doesn't at all conclude what you think it concludes. Too funny. :D :D

#41     Nov 20, 2008
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

I'm neither a climatologist nor an energy scientist. Your childish stance that only people with ready solutions can comment on AGW is contemptible. You don't believe in the problem, why would I waste time looking for a solution for you? I only spent time illustrating how foolish your disbelief is. Mission accomplished.

#42     Nov 20, 2008
  3. Wow your close minded superiority complex is stunning.

I am not passionate about believing or not believing about global warming. I am not some crazy bible freak and I am alot some anti capitalistic junkie that wants the entire world to decrease productivity on demand.

What i ask is a solution to the issue.

Do you get it yet? You don't need to be a climatologist to understand what actions need to take place in order to decrease major industrial revolutions. You don't even need to be high educated. All there is is CHOICES. The choices are right there in front of us but you refuse to acknowledge them because you are incredibly scared to acknowledge anything that has to do with a solution.

A person gets cancer- They look for a solution.

A country is attacked- They look for a solution.

A company might go bankrupt- They look for a solution.

You believe the world as we know it might be entirely destroyed by global warming- How in the hell can you not give me or anyone else solutions to the problem!! The ignorance of passionately believing in global warming with not one statement that relates to a possible solution is overwhelming.

Here is an example of someones thought process when believing in global warming with no solution. The idealistic bubble head says "Oh my god global warming is real and the world might be ending or might be extremely devastated in some areas." The moderate says, "If global warming is real than we need a solution." The idealistic bubble head replies, "Oh shit i just want people to know that global warming is real, I don't give a shit about any type of solution." The moderate than says, "Your an idiot and why did i waste my time debating with an idiot on an internet forum."

#43     Nov 20, 2008
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

So you're a liar as well as a fool. Below is your first post to this thread. Nowhere in it is there any indication that you are looking for a solution but definite indication that you don't believe there is a problem:

If you want to start another thread on solutions for AGW, feel free to do so. But hijacking this thread for your sidetrack crap is nonsense.

#44     Nov 20, 2008
  5. While you're at it why don't you hold your breath until you turn blue, with your hands on your hips.

#45     Nov 20, 2008
  6. I never strongly disagreed with global warming. I just said it should be questioned because there are some scientists that question it. Because you are hugely stubborn about talking about the solution here i will start a new thread just for you guys.

Kut I am neither a fool or liar for changing the subject. I changed the subject to the solution because neither of us were willing to change our minds about the validity of global warming. You undoubtably agree with it and i still question it. I changed the subject to the solution because that was the next step of the debate and a much more important point of debate as well.

#46     Nov 20, 2008
  7. ====================
    RioNio;

FOX news ,yersterday[12-17-08] had an iteresting news article on global warming fraud.{Personaly i like private sector tree planting also .......}

a ] If you cant, [at that time recieve the warning] which the Bible notes an increased threat of disease, famine;
    roaring of the seas. Luke 25

b]So , anybody that likes market place solutions;
    get several insurance quotes on sea coast city, or flood insurance.CPA Robert Katz made it thru Katrina[New Orleans flood.] But he had flood insurance.:cool:

#47     Dec 18, 2008
  8. fhl

fhl

Dr. Kunihiko, chancellor of Japan's Institute of Science and Technology says, "CO2 emissions make absolutely no difference one way or the other . . . Every scientist knows this, but it doesn't pay to say so."

#48     Jan 21, 2009
  9. fhl

fhl

This is what it looks like when the people that want to "save our planet" leave town.

[​IMG]

#49     Jan 21, 2009
  10. Surprise surprise...

#50     Jan 21, 2009