Global Warming? Oklahoma Sets New Record, 28 Below

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 10, 2011.

1. orl

orl

As with politics (democrat or republican), the argument is reduced to believing in climate change or not. But what about the problem of pollution?

#21     Feb 10, 2011
  2. DrEvil

DrEvil

Just got Al's new memo. Listen up everyone, there has been a change of plan, stop using 'climate change' and start using 'weather'. Let's see them deny that weather is happening!

#22     Feb 10, 2011
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

That is one month out of let me see, oh yes, 12.

On the other hand the last year, the last decade, the last everything was the warmest on record. :)

#23     Feb 10, 2011
  4. Complain to Beijing, Moscow, & Bombay. Los Angeles is doing fine, thank you. [​IMG]

#24     Feb 10, 2011
  5. San Francisco hits record-high temperature
    San Francisco Examiner - Alexis Terrazas - ‎Feb 6, 2011‎
    San Francisco on Sunday broke its previous high temperature for Feb. 6, recording 77 degrees, according to the National Weather Service

#25     Feb 10, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

I thought you had to sell your computer to pay for your shorting losses. Are you on a friend's computer now?

Did you see all the naked San Franciscans riding their bicycles? Any warming there is just God moving them a little closer to Hell.

#26     Feb 10, 2011
  7. OK, you global warming nutcases! Explain this:

[​IMG]

From noaa.gov

#27     Feb 10, 2011
  8. I like how all the global warming fanatics keep focusing on only the warm areas.

#28     Feb 10, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Here I'll help with your syntax. Your put quotation marks around "zealotry" correctly, I did say that.

But then you put quotation marks around "know" and "bullshit" but I employed neither word.

Perhaps that is just a vestigal defensive response due likely to the countless attacks you have undergone in your "zeal" to convince us all of our folly.

Utter twattery.

Try a multivitamin or some kind of B supplement for God's sake and quit trying to force your monastic tendencies on the rest of the world 'cause frankly we're kinda busy living normal lives and worrrying about paying for our asshole kids' university tuition.

#29     Feb 11, 2011
  10. [​IMG]

#30     Feb 11, 2011