Global Warming Models Are Just Flat Out Wrong

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Really so where did all the water go?
    Exactly which inter-glacial periods are you referencing and how long ago was that?

I see you dropped your silly water expands as it heats non-sense.

#11     Feb 3, 2013
  2. You're joking right? Even you are not that stupid. Are you?

#12     Feb 3, 2013
  3. I don't want to embarrass you anymore over that.
    maybe you should stick to:
    Really so where did all the water go?
    Exactly which inter-glacial periods are you referencing and how long ago was that, for the 30 foot higher ocean declaration?

#13     Feb 3, 2013
  4. There is no point in talking to you. You're too stupid to even know that water expands when heated.

#14     Feb 3, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

I'm beginning to think FC is a bit mentally challenged. You know, like those grocery baggers that the grocery stores feel sorry for and hire to bag your groceries.

#15     Feb 3, 2013
  6. Well it is kinda funny watching you attempt to play 3 card monti with the "science" all the while failing miserably to answer the most basic logical questions.

I see you ran away from questions about your "the oceans were 30 feet higher" claim.
    When, where, are you sure that meant a higher volume of water, where did the water volume go?
    If you can't intelligently address these basic questions your whole doomsday theory falls apart like a sand castle at high tide.

#16     Feb 3, 2013
  7. There's this thing called Google. You put a term in like "sea levels inter glacial" and you get information about it. I know educating yourself is a low priority but you might try it sometime, then you wouldn't be so fucking dumb.

#17     Feb 4, 2013
  8. 1)Maybe you are the one who should google those questions , because quite frankly you don't appear to know the answers.
    2) Well you got me there , educating myself on things that are not true are pretty low on my to do list.

3) yeah ,I'm sorry we can't all be genuses like yoose fc.
    I didn't mean to confound you whit my dumb questions.

:D :D

#18     Feb 4, 2013