Global warming LOL

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Ricter

Ricter

#11     Aug 13, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

#12     Aug 13, 2013
  3. So what?

Are you really that stupid? Antarctic sea ice means shit. I know this will confuse you since understanding it requires an IQ above 80, but the reason the sea ice has gotten larger is because the land ice is melting, releasing cold fresh water into the ocean allowing more ice to form.

Who cares about some rally? It has nothing to do with reality that 40% higher levels of CO2 are causing the earth to warm. It's very simple. So of course you don't understand it.

And yeah, Al Gore has managed to convince virtually all the world's scientists about GW so he could make more money. Are you really this stupid?

Never mind. No need to answer. Breathtakingly stupid, is the answer.

97% of all the world's climate scientists and all of the world's science organizations agree about GW. Can you comprehend what that means? No, I didn't think so. You're just one of those brainwashed, right-wing, science-ignorant-antagonistic morons.

#13     Aug 13, 2013
  4. achilles28

achilles28

:D

#14     Aug 13, 2013
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Ya, quite a let down, tbh :S

#15     Aug 13, 2013
  6. Ricter

Ricter

That is funny, and probably how he trades. :D

#16     Aug 13, 2013
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Honestly, I think the whole man-made global warming scare is a rouse. I couldn't care less if the earth warms up a few degrees, or cools. Other than I'm in a cold climate already, and hope it actually goes up heeh

#17     Aug 13, 2013

8. Well then you are an idiot.

#18     Aug 13, 2013
  9. joederp

joederp

Profound argument.

Quantify the total contribution of human contribution to global warming on a basis of 100 in amalgam with volcanic eruptions and solar activity cycles which all these assholes have no control over, be they right-wing or left-wing.

5%? 10%? 0.01%?

Ice caps have been melting on Mars for years, so sayeth James Hansen of NASA, the same guy who Al likes to cherry-pick from...did the CO2 emissions from those evil Earthbound SUVs float into space and get all oppressive-right-wing-scumbag on Mars' ass?

#19     Aug 14, 2013
  10. You are also an idiot.

American Meteorological Society

"It is clear from extensive scientific evidence that the dominant cause of the rapid change in climate of the past half century is human-induced increases in the amount of atmospheric greenhouse gases, including carbon dioxide (CO2), chlorofluorocarbons, methane, and nitrous oxide." (

American Physical Society

"The evidence is incontrovertible: Global warming is occurring. If no mitigating actions are taken, significant disruptions in the Earth’s physical and ecological systems, social systems, security and human health are likely to occur. We must reduce emissions of greenhouse gases beginning now."

The Geological Society of America

"The Geological Society of America (GSA) concurs with assessments by the National Academies of Science (2005), the National Research Council (2006), and the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC, 2007) that global climate has warmed and that human activities (mainly greenhouse‐gas emissions) account for most of the warming since the middle 1900s." (2006; revised 2010)9

Every major science organization in the world say similar things as the above. Every one.

#20     Aug 14, 2013