Global Warming is a Religion

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by 377OHMS, Dec 29, 2010.

1. At least we have a catalyst for creation. What do you have? Nothing!

If I picked up a rock and told you that one day it would explode and create a galaxy, would you believe me? Of course not, but at least I'm starting with something. You dont even start with a rock. You believe empty nothingness can create galaxies, planets, life, ect. I mean, get a bit of common sense, will you?

#11     Dec 30, 2010
  2. I read that crap, total unscientific leftist nonsense. [​IMG]

#12     Dec 30, 2010
  3. Ricter

Ricter

LOL, you are such a goof.

#13     Dec 30, 2010
  4. yes you do. you have a story written by people who thought thunder was god speaking.
    what evidence do you use to judge if your story is any more valid than the dozens of other creation stories written in ancient times?

This video explores the creation myths from around the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ouy214aCRnU

#14     Dec 30, 2010
  5. The polluters campaign has them right where they want them or they"re paid.

#15     Dec 30, 2010
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Just stfu.

You've got zero to contribute to any meaningful conversation.

Back under the rock with you!

#16     Dec 30, 2010
  7. Was that another 5 bucks? By days end you should be able to buy a bike.

#17     Dec 30, 2010
  8. What evidence do you have that Moses thought thunder was God speaking? How did you get into his mind, or where did you read something written by him that said "Thunder is God speaking"? Because you really need to look at yourself if you are pulling information out of thin air to support your claims.

#18     Dec 30, 2010

9. .... you're about 10 years behind the curve....

don't fret, we are all at least 10 years behind the curve that came before that one

#19     Dec 30, 2010
  10. wtf. have you ever read the bible? have you ever studied history? do you know how many ancient gods were thunder gods? have you ever heard of the god baal or thor?
    here is one bible verse showing how the people thought thunder was sent from god:

So Samuel called to the Lord, and the Lord sent thunder and rain that day; and all the people greatly feared the Lord and Samuel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_thunder_gods

#20     Dec 30, 2010