global warming intact

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kingofposters, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Twelve-month long drop in world temperatures wipes out a century of warming

"Over the past year, anecdotal evidence for a cooling planet has exploded. China has its coldest winter in 100 years. Baghdad sees its first snow in all recorded history. North America has the most snowcover in 50 years, with places like Wisconsin the highest since record-keeping began. Record levels of Antarctic sea ice, record cold in Minnesota, Texas, Florida, Mexico, Australia, Iran, Greece, South Africa, Greenland, Argentina, Chile -- the list goes on and on."
    from http://www.dailytech.com/Temperature+Monitors+Report+Worldwide+Global+Cooling/article10866.htm

I cannot accept this data. My worldview of the necessity of more regulations on energy use and higher taxes depends upon there being a concensus on global warming.

I'm asking you to ignore articles such as this and to deny that any such information or studies which refute global warming exists. If enough of us band together and create a big enough commotion, any such attempts to deviate from the current orthodoxy can be squelched.

We must also make fun of such studies and make the atmosphere for these kinds of attacks on global warming to be counterproductive to their backers.

In short, we must deny, deny, deny whenever we are confronted.

2. :D

3. TGregg

TGregg

4. Why the surprise? The democrats took over congress in november '06 and immediately turned around global warming, just as they promised.

5. TGregg

TGregg

Yeah. I've been wondering if they'd start taking credit after the next cold year ("See! Koyoto's working!"), or if they'd go back to worrying about the coming manmade Ice Age that was the big concern before Glow Bull Warmining but after overpopulation. Or was it that AIDS was going to wipe us out? Too many Oliver Stone libtard ideas to keep in order. My bet is they'll use the Ice Age theory to tell us why we have to give up cars, industry, cows, capitialism, liberty, money, drug testing on cute bunnies and everything else that makes life nice.

But you'll be able to turn a heater on, then sell "warming credits" to the libtards. That'll be worth a laugh or two.

6. Libs are now morphing the term "global warming" to "climate change"; so every weather fluctuation is covered. :D

7. G** damn it, JB! You're a g** damn genius! This is the most outstanding answer I have ever heard. You must have a g**damn I.Q. of 160. You are g** damn gifted, JB. :eek: :D

8. Yannis

Yannis

Someone's got to tell Gore... this may be the REAL inconvenient truth! :)

#10     Apr 11, 2008