Global warming hoax

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, Nov 10, 2007.

1. it is a hoax, even if you pretend it not to be, but if you want to make some money off it as a trader you can

http://www.euets.com/
    Welcome to euets.com - the CO2 exchange for CEE

#31     Nov 11, 2007
  2. Arnie

Arnie

I can understand your frustration...........You can't post ONE study that proves GW is entirley anthropogenic. In fact, you can't even post ONE study that PROVES the rise in CO2 precedes warming.

#32     Nov 12, 2007
  3. piezoe

piezoe

Mr. Sharp, As a member of the "Scientific Community" let me congratulate you on your thoughtful and intelligent post.

#33     Nov 12, 2007
  4. fhl

fhl

You have to figure in the costs to change to renewable energy when determining efficiency, not just how much resources are used. Once you include costs, it is not efficient at all.

My powers of telepathy are telling me right now that someone is finding a "study" proving that wind and solar are just as cheap as oil and coal, and that the only reason we stay with oil and coal is a massive conspiracy by evil people to get rich and ruin our lives at the same time.

#34     Nov 12, 2007
  5. Well the fact that you label me with a term that has been bashed into your head shows your lack of ciritical thinking. Still believe that Republicans & Democrats are two different parties? LOL

As I have said, a volcanic eruption usually destroys the nearby region. HOWEVER, it is a one time occurence that gives the planet time to settle it out.

Same thing with meteorite, it is a one time occurence that destroys the ecology.

What would be of planet earth if meteorites & volcanic eruptions were a weekly event. I wonder if even cockroaches would survive.

Human exhaust is ongoing & growing trend. There is no time for the ecology to catch up and clean it out. Many real life examples all across the world that can illustrate this.

#35     Nov 12, 2007
  6. So just because the power hungry elite are doing the same thing they have been doing forever, you choose to completely ignore the environment & ecology of our home planet?

Yeah, that's pretty logical. Just like that redneck idiot who calls up a "leftist" radio station to brag how he voted for Bush to show those "Hollywood Librawls" for calling the red state voters stupid.

And I already told you, it's not a carbon tax, it's cap & trade.

#36     Nov 12, 2007
  7. Now I know that you are the same as ratboy and "filter" out my posts. If you ignore my posts, then why do you pose questions to me?

#37     Nov 12, 2007
  8. man

man

9. gW=useful tool to fund trough the carbon tax nafta, gatt, spp, et all.

suck on it

#39     Nov 14, 2007
  10. man

man

my powers of memory on the other hand tell me that
    carmakers admit they had missed the trend towards
    more efficient cars ...
    and it furthermore reminds me that oil companies and
    military suppliers show record growth beyond belief ...

it does not need to be a conspiracy to be plain stupid. we
    act as if we did not need to care about anything. and
    sorry, that is as republican as can be. dumb, uncreative,
    quickCash ...

and, to relate more directly to your post, it is STUPID
    that the runningOut, polluting, regionalDependent
    source can be cheaper. but maybe, maybe oil companies
    had spend thousand times the research to make it
    more efficient. but wait, that is again a conspiracy theory,
    right? at some point you will need to pull that head
    out of the sand.

#40     Nov 14, 2007