Global warming hoax

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, Nov 10, 2007.

1. i never read your first post.... nor did i follow your link. what have i said that you disagree with?

are you a global cooling advocate? do you think we are headed to a new ice age? thats what your side was saying in the seventies... do you know what their solution was back then? A GLOBAL CARBON TAX!!!!

james... are you stupid enough to believe them now? please wake up you fool.

#21     Nov 11, 2007
  2. This has got to be the best quote of this forum. How many of the ET'ers are such brainless zombies?

#22     Nov 11, 2007
  3. why should i read it.. i saw your name on it? i call that filtering.. you're an idiot. i have no respect for you or your opinions... the fact you see this as a victory for yourself shows how stupid you truly are.

obviously you keep track of me and my opinions.. so i guess i am semi flattered... (not really... just being nice)

its none of my business if you loved al gores movie... most liberals did. but it is junk science. the funding of the movie tells me all i need to know about the content. just as seeing your name on the first post told me not to waste time reading your link.

#23     Nov 11, 2007
  4. No I don't keep track of you. Just keep count of flat-earthers.

If you don't want to read the first post of a thread, then it is bad manners to post follow up posts. You should start your own thread instead. Posting in a thread without knowing what the thread is about, is clueless and rude.

#24     Nov 11, 2007
  5. That's some funny shit homey....

#25     Nov 11, 2007
  6. lol what is this. Science is just a method. A way of systematically acquiring knowledge about this world. Science is not AUTHORITY. Im not anti science. I notice u are putting me and others in a box, I hope this helps u create ORDER in this chaotic world.

#26     Nov 11, 2007
  7. [​IMG]

#27     Nov 11, 2007
  8. Climate change, formerly known as Global Warming or Global Cooling. The climate is changing, maybe. Not sure which way it's going, first cooling now warming. Like it's never changed before or should never change. The temperature should be the same decade after decade, century after century?

Sure hope the next ice age returns soon. It will give people something legitimate to bitch about instead of dreaming about Balmy Warming. Maybe hope for a return of the Little Ice Age, with crop failures, famine, disease, population decimation.

The worst of Global Warming could never match the devastation of the Little Ice Age.

Weather prediction. Is it art, a roll of the dice, speculation?

You suck, weatherman! Can't even get the local daily forecast right. Can't predict the hurricane season right. Can't predict what this winter will be like.

Climate Change is rock-pop-celebrity solid.

#28     Nov 11, 2007
  9. Arnie

Arnie

james bond,

Post ONE study that PROVES global warming is caused entirely by man. Just one.

#29     Nov 11, 2007
  10. Showing off your ignorance again. Just because you don't know anything doesn't mean its nonexistance.

For a starter, take a read of this book:
    http://books.google.com/books?id=cijADN4e-u0C

Global Biogeochemical Cycles in the Climate System
    By Ernst-Detlef Schulze

The interactions of biogeochemical cycles influence and maintain our climate system. Land use and fossil fuel emissions are currently impacting the biogeochemical cycles of carbon, nitrogen and sulfur on land, in the atmosphere, and in the oceans.This edited volume brings together 27 scholarly contributions on the state of our knowledge of earth system interactions among the oceans, land, and atmosphere. A unique feature of this treatment is the focus on the paleoclimatic and paleobiotic context for investigating these complex interrelationships.* Eight-page colour insert to highlight the latest research* A unique feature of this treatment is the focus on the paleoclimatic context for investigating these complex interrelationships.

#30     Nov 11, 2007